Theives

Plan's that I hate.

Emily led me to the mirror in the front of her room.
I cautiously opened my eyes, my jaw dropped. She had worked wonders; my normally frizzy hair was wavy and calm. She had put on my makeup accenting my eyes. Then I noticed the clothes.
“NO! Not happening!” I snapped. She had me in an open blouse over a very low V-neck, and a really short skirt and hooker boots. She was dressed similarly, but her own style was evident in her up-do and jewelry.
“Fine, then you have to wear short shorts.” She said, hands on her hips.
“NO! I’m not going dressed like this!” I said loudly.
“Stop yelling.” Emily said, grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the door.
“I’m wearing the shorts.” I said changing quickly, before being dragged into the hall.
Kiley was there in a black dress shirt, skinny jeans and heels. Rachel had on long skirt and T-shirt. Our friend Lauren was in black jeans and a black blouse. Tierney was in heels, a short skirt and bright blue T-shirt.
“Why do they get to wear jeans?” I shouted, pointing at them. Emily put her hands on her hips. Her purple blouse matched her short black skirt and boots.
“Because they are just there as back up. We are grilling Dayvn and Cade tonight. So we need to draw their attention.” She said logically.
“I’m not liking this plan.” I said crossing my arms.
“Deal with it.” Tierney said pushing past me to get her bag.
Graves walked into the hallway, box in hand. He looked up his blond hair standing up where he ran his hand through it. He looked surprised,
“Wow, here I thought you were all thieves.” He said joining our group.
“We are.” I said, hatred in my voice.
“But hot thieves!” Emily said, tucking a stray hair behind her ear.
“What do you have for us?” Lauren asked, keeping her eyes on Tierney.
“Oh, yeah. These are the ear pieces that you all need to wear.” Graves said, holding one up. It was a small object.
“What is it?” Kiley asked, as he passed them out.
“They let you hear each other, and talk, so I can keep tabs on all of you. You put them in your ear.”
We looked at him with a confused look.
“Fine.” He said walking over to Emily and putting it in her ear. He did the same for Kiley, Rachel, Tierney and Lauren.
“Here,” he said taking it from me, stepping closer he pushed back my hair with one hand, his finger tips brushing my neck making me shiver. He was about 5’ 11” and I was 5’ 6” he looked down at me as he put the earpiece in my ear. He stepped back, cheeks red, “I’ll go turn them on.” He went down the hall.
“Can you all hear me?” He asked, as his voice came on in the earpiece. We all sounded off, pressing our ear.
“Let’s go.” Emily said, as we made our way down the hall.
“He soooo likes you.” Rachel said walking next to me. Emily looked over, “He sure does.”
Graves stood by the door. As Kiley passed he stopped her, and held out his hand. She sighed, “Fine.” She pulled out her taser and put it in his open hand. Lauren stepped up and pulled a stun gun from her waistband. Tierney walked past, Graves stopped her, she glared at him, “What?” Her hands on her hips.
“Hand over the explosives.” Graves said, gaze fixed on hers.
“But-“ She started.
“Now!” He snapped, she opened her bag and dropped a bar of C4 in hi hand.
“All of it.” His gaze stern. She dropped her bag in his hand.
Rachel walked past, “I have nothing on me.”
“That I believe.” Graves said shaking his head. Emily walked up and handed him her phone scanner.
“Thank you,” He said, as I walked up and fished my lock picks out of my boot. I put them in his hand and sighed,
“Em, all of them.” I pulled the rest out of my other boot.
“I’m clean.” I held up my hands.
“Good,” he said and I grinned.
“But I don’t need those to pick locks.” He nodded,
“That’s true.” He picked up our gear and walked into his computer room.
“Hey, Graves.” I said, running my hand through my hair. He stopped and turned, “Humm?”
He put our stuff down and walked back towards me, leaning in the doorway.
“Thanks.” I said, he smiled.
“No problem. Go have fun.”
“Oh, I won’t.” I said, leaving.