Status: Finished

Golden Slumbers

Thoughts

Oli
Not sure what happened to me today. But I feel better now. I knew Till was going to ask me what’s wrong again, and I went into the Library thinking I was prepared. He’s so gentle though, touching me with a small hand, asking soft questions.
I can’t believe I ended up lying on him. Till’s soft and warm, and he makes me feel safe. I liked his quiet breathing, the small bumps of his ribs under mine. He started petting my head, something no one has done in years.
Well, I haven’t been properly touched in years. A senior in high school, and no one touches me. Kinda sad.
His hands on my head made me feel like purring. I spilled a secret to him, the one about my mother. He crooned to me, voice even softer than before. I felt better and looked up at him, and....I don’t really want to write this, but I feel like I have to.
I watched Till talk, and my gaze fell on his mouth. It looks really soft and full, and I can see the tongue stud just behind his teeth. It flashes and moves whenever he talks, distracting me. I didn’t realize I was licking my lips until he asked if I was okay.
I was so embarrassed I wanted to run away, pretend I’ve never thought about kissing Till so hard we run out of breath. That he keeps appearing in my head, usually innocently, but sometimes....often....in ways that make me horny and embarrassed at the same time.
It’s a secret I haven’t told Till, haven’t told anyone. So I tried to be cool as we walked from the Library, even though I wanted his hand back in mine. My thoughts are stupid.