Status: Finished

Golden Slumbers

Fell In Like

Till

So, today I fell in like. It was settled the second Oli looked up and smiled thankfully, snake bites glinting on his thin lips. I haven’t really noticed him before, he was just an average emo kid-tall, black hair, skinny as a rake, the usual Vans and dark clothing.

Then Oli caught my eye and I began to pay closer attention-to his pale hazel eyes that flash against his dark hair, how his eye lashes are ridiculously long, that besides the snake bites he has a bronze hoop in his left ear, the small, tarnished key around his neck.

I want Oli Tohru, if he’s straight or not, and I always get what I want, whether it’s something for the four clubs I’m in or a guy. Oli is as good as mine and I grinned as I hurried to Yearbook, already picturing those pierced lips on my body.

Till

So, maybe I sounded a little harsh. I mean, I’m not just gonna take him and use him or anything. Generally, I’m a relationship type person.

That day (a week ago) when I decided I wanted Oli, I started planning. Already I have two classes with him-Math and English-but I’ve made a point to memorize his schedule. You call it stalking, I call it purposeful following.

He just-I really do always get what I want, and it frustrates me that Oli doesn’t even seem to notice I like him. Whenever our eyes meet I grin hugely, I moved my seat to be close to him, all those obvious little details he really should be seeing.

But all I get is a blank stare from under those lovely eyelashes, and a distant smile. Why can’t he see me?! I have to crank it up a bit.

Oli

After that thing with the spider Till seems to look at me all the time, and I keep seeing him in the hallway. I’m starting to wonder if it’s just me, that I’m noticing him more for some reason.

But he keeps smiling at me, tongue stud showing between his teeth. It’s weird, and makes me more aware of him than anyone else. Till’s always leaning in close during English.

He has really pretty eyes, completely emerald green. Not that I’ve noticed or anything, I just, uh, heard it from my friend Amy. This journal thing is stupid anyway.