Status: Finished

Golden Slumbers

Kiss

Till
HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT. I knew God doesn’t hate gay people, and now I have proof. I just.....Oh my God. I’m so happy right now, I have to put down everything so I’ll never forget.
Oli came into school today looking like death. I don’t think he even combed his hair. I know why, though, now. After we handed in our English essay, I walked awkwardly back to my desk, hoping he wouldn’t leave me. I wasn’t sure if he would ditch me now that the essay is over. He didn’t.
He strolled over and crouched in front of my desk, ignoring the chattering people around us. “It’s finally over, Oli.” “Yep.” He rested his head against my desk, and I realized he was wearing the same clothes from the day before. “Okay. What the fuck happened yesterday?”
“Um.....” “You look awful. Is your mom okay?” He winced. “No.” “Why?” Oli bit his lip and didn’t answer for a bit. “I called the doctor. Ambulance came. She’s in the mental hospital now. Might be a few weeks, or months. I should’ve called earlier.” I felt so bad for him, still do.
“Oh, Oli. You’re alone now?” He got defensive, moving away from my desk. “I’ll be fine. I’m eighteen.” “Yeah, but that still sucks.....” I thought for a bit, gathered bravery. It was the perfect moment.
“You want to come to my house after school? For company? I have a pool.” He brightened a little bit. “Sure.” I have the feeling Oli doesn’t like talking about himself. He didn’t mention his mom again.
I waited for him after school. I’d told him my bus number. He found me right as I was starting to get nervous. “Jesus Christ, your bus is far from school.” Oli laughed and sat next to me. He was sweating slightly, but the good kind, the clean kind. If that makes any sense....
He tugged off his hoodie and pulled at the collar of his shirt. “It’s fuckin’ hot. I hope you don’t mind, but soon as we get to your house, I’m taking my shirt off.” I choked a little and hoped he wouldn’t notice how extremely fucking turned on I was.
I’d already seen more of his skin than I ever thought I would. “I’m gonna have to wear my boxers in. Hope that’s okay.” I started to wonder if he was deliberately driving me crazy with sex needs. Like it wasn’t enough that he was sitting close to me, arms exposed. His skin is pale.
“Oli, where’d you get those muscles?” I decided not to answer his previous questions, at risk of drooling if I imagined him undressed. He laughed and tilted his head back to let the wind brush his face, force his hair back. “What, these guns? Pretty impressive, I know.”
Oli grinned and looked down at me. “I work at a garage in town. They make me carry stuff a lot.” He faked a muscleman pose. There are scars on Oli’s wrist, only slightly paler than his skin. I didn’t mention them, even though I know what happened.
Even if Jay hadn’t spoken about him trying to kill himself, everyone knew he was a cutter. It wasn’t hard to see when he only wore long sleeves. Some kids forced his sleeves off once, and a lot of us saw. His skin was so torn up I’m actually surprised he has so little scarring.
“Well, I’m jealous.” Oli nudged me and smiled. “Don’t be. You’re hot in your way. Everyone wants you.” “Do they?” I hadn’t really noticed. It’s not that I think I’m ugly or anything, I just tend to focus on a few people.
Ella. My dad. Oli, and, by extension, Alejo and Charlie. Other people are kinda in the background. “Yes. You could have chicks by the thousands,” he joked, throwing an arm around me. “We both know I don’t want chicks,” I said, feeling brave. Oli just laughed.
When we got to my house Oli ran off the bus before me, onto my front lawn. He looked back, calling, “This is your house, right?” “Yeah!” I yelled back. It really was sweltering hot today. My dad wasn’t home yet. He still isn’t home.
Oli dropped his bag on my yard and started pulling his shirt off while he was still running, so I did the same. He ran around the house and disappeared. I turned the corner to see him standing in his boxers in front of the pool, looking confused. “Till. There’s a lock on your fucking pool.”
“Huh? Oh, uh, yeah.” I found it difficult to form words with all the drool my mouth was collecting. I actually forgot I was mostly naked for a second, cause Oli is hot. I mean, I knew he was in good shape, but damn. He’s lean and hard, hip bones forming that lovely v-shape I find so attractive.
His ass is flatter than a pancake, which is just how I like my guys. I wanted to taste him from throat to hips, kiss every inch of skin. “Well, are you gonna keep staring, or can we swim?” I shook myself off and walked towards him, hoping I wasn’t obviously turned on.
I opened the lock and let him in. Oli sprinted to the pool and tossed himself in with a whoop, splashing water across the deck. I stood on the edge and peered down. It looked cold. “Till, are you gonna be a pussy, or are you going to come in?”
“Erm....” Oli pulled himself out of the pool, towering over me with water dripping off him. Hot damn, I wanted to take a picture. “Do I have to force you?” he asked, voice getting low and smoky. “Maybe.” Oli stalked up to me and grabbed me around the waist.
I could feel his muscles move against my chest as he held me close to him and jumped into the pool. Neither of us let go when the water hit. We bobbed back up to the top, and I faced Oli. I knew the look on his face. “Till...”
He leaned down and kissed me. It was an awkward first kiss, teeth bumping, a little clumsy. I can tell Oli hasn’t done much. It was good enough for me, though, because it was Oli, and he tastes delicious, and oh shit I’m getting excited just remembering it. He drew back and flushed.
“I’m so sorry.” “Uh, why?” “I’m awful at this.” “We should do it again.” I pulled him towards me this time, kissed until he finally started getting it, and things began heating up. I stopped him before we did things the neighbors might not find....appropriate. “Damn.” “Yeah.”
We were quiet for a while. Oli’s forehead was leaned against mine, and I could feel his breath on my lips. “I think I might be bi.” I laughed and looked up at him. “No. Fucking. Duh.”