Status: Finished

Golden Slumbers

Bisexual

Oli
Fucking yes. I finally did it. I am balls deep in happiness. I kissed Till today, got to feel him. Here’s how it went, so I never forget.
We talked in English a bit, about my mom and stuff. Then he asked me over. I said yes quickly, even though imagining Till, wet and shirtless, should be illegal. I almost thought about just not going until I saw his face in his bus window.
He was looking out the glass, clearly searching for me. So I hopped on, pulled my hoodie off, and tried not to notice the way his gaze fell to my skin, traced the scars on my arms. He kept swallowing when I talked about my clothes, and I couldn’t help teasing him a little.
It made me feel warm inside when he admired my muscles, which I don’t think about often. He doesn’t even realize how beautiful he is. He had complimented my arms, told me he was jealous. “Don’t be. You’re hot in your way. Everyone wants you.” Me especially.
“Do they?” He didn’t sound like he doubted it, he just sounded surprised. “Yes. You could have chicks by the thousands.” “We both know I don’t want chicks.” The cocky grin on his face made me laugh.
I was so hot by the time we got to his house that I just tugged my clothes off and ran, only stopping at that stupid lock. It was worth it, though. I got to see Till with just his boxers.
He was a little flushed, making his skin a pretty, dusky shade. His hair was falling in his face, and he kept brushing it away. This is super cliché, but clearly good things do come in small packages, because Till is delicious. Especially his ass. His ass is fantastic.
I pulled myself away from staring at him and jumped into the pool. He was standing nervously at the edge, glaring at the water. “Till, are you gonna be a pussy, or are you going to come in?” He muttered and didn’t come closer, so I got out of the pool and stood over him.
“Do I have to force you?” “Maybe.” His voice got softer, caressing the word. I grabbed him, loving the feel of so much skin, and jumped in the pool. I could feel his heart pounding, his smooth skin slipping against mine.
Till’s arms were still around me. He looked up at me with intense green eyes, and everything just clicked. “Till....” I kissed him, finally. The feel of his lips and the way he tastes, of pineapple, drove me a little crazy.
I know I’m a bad kisser. This was my second kiss, but I don’t think anyone needs to know that. I pulled back and looked at his face. It was quiet except for the pool filter. “I’m so sorry.” “Uh, why?”
“I’m awful at this.” “We should do it again.” Till grinned and hooked a finger into my waist band, pulling me closer. We kissed until I figured out what worked, how to get Till to make these awesome little noises. I just wanted to kiss him and kiss him, taste every inch of skin.
I wanted to be inside of Till. Wait....actually that sounds really sexual, but I’m keeping it, cause I’m writing this in pen, and cause that’s kind of true....He stopped me eventually, which is probably a good thing. “Damn.” I whispered, keeping our foreheads together. “Yeah.” “I think I might be bi.” Oli laughed. “No. Fucking. Duh.”
Now I’m back home, and I feel kinda bad being so happy when my mom is in the hospital, but I can’t help it. I am happy, and it feels great.