Let's Walk Through the Fire Together

Part 2 - Drue's POV

"Fine. Drue, pack your things. We leave in two hours." I flinch as Drea slams the door behind her as she walks outside.

"You okay Drue?" John asks as I just sit there and play with the tassels on my hat. "Yes, I'm okay. Just worried about Drea. Wendigos are not her thing....you know what almost happened last time."

"That was almost five years ago...she's still going on about it?" Bobby asks. I shoot Bobby a glare and he instantly shuts up. John gives me a sympathy look and I stand up to walk to the door. I peek my head outside to check to her. She doesn't look like she is doing too bad so I pull my head back in and continue to talk with Bobby and John.

"So John, how old are your boys?" He chuckles "Dean is 26 and Sam is 22." "Oh okay." "Why do you ask?" I blush. "I'm just curious, that's all." "Uhh huh. Okay." he laughs. An hour passes by rather quickly and I decide it'd probably be a good idea to pack. I don't really want Drea on my ass anymore today.

I pull off my pink tassel hat and decide to wear my sock monkey one. I hang the other up and grab 4 more for the case. I shiver at the thought of going up against another Wendigo. Last time I was nearly dead, chained up in some mine shaft, waiting for someone to come save me or for the beast to eat me. It was almost too late when Drea finally got there.

She was helping me out of the shaft when the Wendigo grabbed her and drug her back in. It tore her up pretty bad by the time I was able to hobble down there. Luckily she dropped a flare gun for me. I picked it up and shot it at the beast. And he went up in flames.

On the brink of death Drea and I walked our happy asses to the nearest road where some passerby's picked us up and took us to the closest hospital. 2 blood transfusions and almost 3 weeks later we were finally able to go home.

Drea only allowed us to take a week off before we got back to hunting. Needless to say ever since that day we have avoided anything remotely sounding like or resembling a Wendigo case. Until now that is.

I hike my back over my shoulder and take it out to Drea's car. I toss it in the truck beside Drea's and go sit on the porch. I relax for awhile just taking everything in. Soon I see Bunny take off across the yard. I laugh as he looses his grip, and skids around the corner and into a nearby bush. He emerges from said bush and runs off into the salvage yard like nothing even happened. I laugh quietly too my self and pull out my cell phone.

Seeing that its almost time to go, I stand up, stretch my limbs and walk out to the salvage yard to find Drea. I see Dusty and Bunny's tails whipping from from the top of a stack of cars. I climb up and find Drea fast asleep.

"Drea! Drea!" I say as I shake her lightly. She grumbles and swats me away. "Drea Allise Remington get your ass up now!" I scream in her ear, slap her across the face and take off running for dear life.

"You bitch! You better run!" Drea yells after me. I squeal with laughter and run harder towards the house. I dart inside the house and hide behind Bobby and John. "What the hell Drue?" Bobby says. "Drea, asleep, smacked her and ran." I say between breaths. "Oh well why are you hiding behind us? You big pansy." "Drea is really scary when she's mad."

Drea as if on cue burst through the door, fuming mad. "Drue Alexandra Remington, I'm gonna kick your ass!" she says through gritted teeth. She starts walking towards me and I shrink down farther behind John and Bobby. "Girls! Enough!" Bobby growls, stopping both of us in our tracks.

Bobby gives Drea the coordinates as I mosey on out to the car. "Drue, if you happen to run into the boys-" John starts to say but my excitement gets the better of me. "We might see the boys?" "Drue come on now, quit being so damn creepy." Drea says walking up behind me. "Eh, I'm good at it. You know I'm like a class 5 stalker." I say shrugging my shoulders and finally allowing John to finish what he was saying.

"Girls, if you run into Sam and Dean, please do not let them know that you have talked to me or have seen me." He says sternly, but I can tell it pained him to tell us. "No problem Uncle John." Drea and I both reply. We both give Bobby and John hugs and head out, but not before snapping a picture with the two most influential men in our lives.

We wave bye to the two men as we pull out of the driveway. Drea then hands me the coordinates. "Where to Squishy?" she says to me and I glare at her. "Must you call me that?" Drea smiles widely. "Absolutely." "Fine, BUB! The coordinates are 35, -111 and that is Black Water Ridge in Lost Creek Colorado." "Well damn. Okay my guess is it will be hiding out in a mineshaft again...uugh." "Bub, we'll be fine. That was 5 years ago and we're more prepared this time. We've got this bastard. No worries Drea." "Okay Squishy."

Drea gets this look on her face and then I know its time to shut up. So I pull out my lap top and look up a map of the different mine shafts near Black Water Ridge. I email it to myself and then print it off.

An hour soon passes and I become extremely bored. So I decide it would be a good time to trim my nails. I dig through my purse and find my clippers. I start to hum to myself as I inspect my finger nails. It takes me no time to complete both hands so I move on to my next order of business, my toe nails.

I dig through my purse for my toe nail clippers but of course, they were missing, so I begin searching the car for them. "Drue! What are you looking for?" Drea exclaims. "Bub! My toe nail clippers are gone!" "Good!" She yells back at me. I just give her an evil glare and continue my hunt.

"Finally!" I yell as I find said clippers. I pull off my socks and my boots and start clipping away. "Drue! Pick those up!" Drea yells at me. I look to the floor of her car and shrug. I pick them up but before disposing of them a brilliant plan comes to mind...
♠ ♠ ♠
Supernatural <3

This chapter was co-written by my best friend Elizabeth (I cannot remember her Mibba name to save my life).

Feedback is much appreciated. Next chapter up within the next two days.

~CV