Let's Walk Through the Fire Together

Pt. 4 - Drue

"I bet you the super hott one in the back is Sam. I'd like to get a piece of him." I say as I toy with my "mustache". Drea doesn't say anything back and I notice that she is staring down Dean. "I bet you'd like to get a piece of Dean eh?" she nods "Uh-huh. Wait! What are you talking about?"

I laugh loudly. "Boy am I good." She glares at me and we put on serious faces as the two stop in front of our car. They don't say much and just stare us down. I can tell that Drea is starting to get super pissed, so of course she opens her mouth. "Can we help you?"

"Yeah, who the hell are you and where did you get this?" the shorter one says and then throws the flare gun at Drea. She catches the gun and walks around to the back of the car, pops the trunk and opens the secret hatches on the side. "Probably the same place I got this." She pulls our her Baby Eagle Pistol, cocks it, waves it at the men and shoves it into the holster on her hip. "This one too." She says and she hands me mine. "Oh and these, these too." She retorts again as she hands me my stars and shoves her butterfly knives into her boots.

The one that threw the gun at Drea walks around to the back where she is standing and the start bickering. The giant one walks over to me with his hand extended. "Hi, I'm Sam." I smile widely and latch on to him in a hug. "Its so nice to finally meet you! I've heard so much about you." He stiffens under my hug and I let him go. "Sorry, my bad, I'm Drue Remington. Our uncle is Bobby Singer. So I've heard a lot about you two from him.

"Oh okay. Well Bobby is sort of like a second father to us, that's my brother Dean." "I know. The one he is arguing with is my older sister Drea. Bobby pretty much raised Drea and I after our parents passed." "That's strange. I don't ever remember seeing you two whenever we were around and we were at Bobby's quite a bit." I simply shrug and continue to play with the mustache adorned on my face.

Sam then clears his throat. "Nice uh mustache by the way." "Oh thanks! I got a pack of them at the gas station, they're pretty awesome if I must say so myself." this elicits a chuckle from Sam. I smile widely and jump as Drea slams the trunk shut and a slur of curse words fly from her mouth. "Oh shit." Sam and I mutter as we both jog to the back of the car. Drea is in Dean's face and Dean has a slightly scared look on his face.

"You don't know shit you fucking prick!" Drea screams at him and before she can land her fist on him I grab her and pull her away. "Drea whats wrong with you?" "Dean over there doesn't believe that we're Bobby's nieces." "If you are then prove it!" Dean snaps back. "Fine asshole!" Drea then whips out her phone and presses send.

"Hey Bobby, yea we're with them, you want to talk to Dean? Because he's being a total di- I know, I know, just talk to him please." She pulls the phone away and hands it to Dean. "Hello?" he cringes "Sorry Bobby. We thought they were just making it up. okay okay, bye." he shuts the phone and hands it back to Drea. "Sorry." he mumbles and walks back to Sam. "Okay they're legit. Bobby said we're 'idjits' and we need to trust them."

Drea gets an I told you so look on her face and crosses her arms. "Well I guess I'll do introductions then... I'm Drue Remington and this is my older sister Drea. Drea this is Sam and Dean Winchester." Drea just continues to stand there with her arms crossed and I shove her. "Nice to meet you Sam. And well Dean you seem like a prick. Ok Drue time to go! We've got ourselves a shifter to get." "I know, I know. Lets go then I guess." As if right on cue my phone rings. I flip it open as soon as I read the caller ID.

"Hello. Okay. You know Drea's gonna be pissed right?" I pull away and cringe as he yells something. "Alright, alright, I'll tell her. Bye." I pull Drea away from the guys and hold up my finger to them as to say "just a sec."

"Was that Bobby?" Drea asks. "Yea, that was him...we can't go after the shifter." "Why?" "Because Bobby said that John said that the boys are gonna need us on their next case." Drea scrunches her eyebrows together in confusion. "How does John know what their next case is?" I just shrug. "Thats all Bobby told me." Drea sighs heavily. "Okay fine. The shifter will have to wait I guess."

We make our way back over to the car where Sam and Dean are waiting. "So Bobby told us that we should stick together for the time being." I say as I slowly peel the mustache off my face. "Why?" Sam asks. "Who knows why Bobby says the things he does, but he's normally always right, is he not?" "Yea I guess you're right." Dean says rather quietly. :Do you two have any hits on cases?" "Yea, actually something to do with a bunch of drownings up in Wisconsin. May or may not be up our alley." "Well lets go then." Sam says. Dean shoots him a look and pulls him away. I only catch a few words from their conversation and I can tell Drea heard them too.

I pull out my phone and send a quick text to John, letting him know that the boys were still ignorant as to where he was. They soon finish and walk back over to we are. "Lets go." Dean simply says. "Maybe we should split who we ride with so we can all get to know each other better." I quickly say and Sam nods his head in agreement. "You aren't driving my car." Drea tells me. "Well Deaner looks like I'm riding with you. Sam you'll be with Drea." I hook my arm with Dean's and we walk off towards his car.

"Drue!" Drea yells from behind me. I stop and look at her, she is waving my bag of weapons and such at me. I run back to her, grab it and then run back to Dean to follow him to the car. "So Deaner....how old are you?" "I'm 26 you?" "I'm 21." "How'd you get into hunting?" I flinch as he asks this. "Well for starters my Dad has been involved in all this stuff since he was little. His parents were hunters and their parents were, etcetera, etcetera. So its basically in our blood. Our mom wanted us to have nothing to do with it but once she didn't have any boys my Dad told her too bad." "How'd your parents meet?" "Well my Dad happened to do a lot of jobs with Bobby, who happens to be my mom's brother."

"How'd Bobby end up getting you?" "Well my parents were killed when I was 1. Drea was like 5 or 6. And he was our only living relative." "Oh wow I'm sorry. My mom died too...which is how Sammy and I got into all this. After she was murdered Dad went crazy hunting or tracking any supernatural being along the way." Thats what Drea is doing too, she's bound determined to find the thing that killed them. She's done pretty good so far, we've narrowed it down to a shifter.

"That explains her pushing to go to Salt Lake City." I nod. "She's realized that now the it has probably moved cities, so she's giving up on that lead. Which is why she was so okay with doing what Bobby said for once." "She's pretty stubborn huh?" He asks and I laugh loudly. "Is it that obvious?"
♠ ♠ ♠
This one took a while for me to type. Hope you enjoyed.

~CV

comment or at least subscribe if you like....i need to know if this is worth writing more of...

Drea and Drue