Another World

Friends

I slammed my fists up against the top but I wasn’t strong enough to open it. I felt tears well up in my eyes. I was scared. Beyond scared. What if I was stuck in here forever? What if I never got out? Would I die in here? My tears rolled down my cheeks and I attempted to fly up and knock the top open. It didn’t happen.

I sat down and buried my head in my knees. I should have listened to my parents, when they told me this world was dangerous. I should have listened to them when they told me not to go to this world. Why didn’t I listen?

“Hey, don’t cry” I jumped slightly and looked up to see Louis. He had opened the top and was looking at me. “I’m sorry the top closed on you. I promise I wasn’t trying to catch you. I stood up and bolted into the tree. He quickly ran over. “I’m sorry. Really I am. I just, I noticed you like glitter. I was trying to give you as much as I could. Thank you for the bracelet.” I slowly peaked out of the leaves and he smiled “I haven’t told anyone about you.”

I stood at the tip of the branch and he held his hand out. I slowly stepped onto his hand and he smiled and walked over and picked up the glitter case and set it on the bed along with me and then shut his door before sitting next to me. “I’m Louis” he said. I watched him carefully. I never thought I would actually talk to him. “Do you have a name?”

I swallowed the lump in my throat….”Lily….Lily Rain” I said quietly. He smiled “That is beautiful. As are you” I smiled and glanced at the glitter. “Go ahead Lily” he said. I smiled and jumped into the glitter and giggled. I heard him laugh and I looked up at him.

“What are you?” I smiled “People have different names for us. Fairy, pixie, nymph, forest people. It is up to you to decide” I said twirling in the glitter. He reached in and picked some up and let it slip threw his fingers like it was raining and I smiled. “So you like glitter?” I nodded “Glitter, and shiny things and sparkly thinks. Thank you so much for the jewel it was pretty. And sorry about your key and bracelet.” He shrugged “It’s ok. Thank you for the bracelet” I smiled “So you like it?” he nodded.

“Louis!” I jumped slightly and bolted out of the room and into the tree as the door opened. Louis stood up and looked at Harry. “Yeah?” “Are you ok? It sounds like you are talking to someone” Harry said. “I was on the phone…with my mum” he said. I giggled slightly and Harry nodded “Ok, well we are leaving soon. Are you almost ready…what’s with the box of glitter?”

“Uh…it’s a secret” I giggled again and Harry shook his head. “Ok Man. Just hurry ok” Louis nodded and Harry walked out shutting the door. I slowly flew back in. I sat in the glitter “Harry is funny” I said. He looked at me “Do you watch him too?” I shook my head. “No, only you. Your funny. But I know about Harry and Liam and Niall and Zayn. I know you are a band. I like your voice. It makes me happy and makes me want to dance” I said.

“Well our music makes a lot of people dance.” He said. I smiled. “Yes, the bands music is great. But I was talking about your voice Louis. It just makes me happy” he smiled and I flew up and kissed his cheek. “You better go. Your friends are in a hurry.” I said.

“Will you be here when I get back?” I smiled. “If you want me to” he nodded “Then I shall.” He smiled and stood up. “I’ll be back soon. And I shall bring you something” I smiled and he quickly walked out. I messed around in the glitter for a little while longer before sitting on the window seal.

What now?
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like it