Status: Complete.

I Can't Not Love You

Caught

[Alex]

“Mmm. Fuck, Alex,” John moaned softly under me. We were in the back lounge on the All Time Low tour bus, and I was currently torturing the shit out of him by kissing all over his body. We had been doing this and making out for half an hour now and both of us were completely hard.

“I want you,” I said simply, mouthing the words against his neck. He responded by pulling me back up his body, kissing me eagerly. Our sweatpants were discarded in a matter of seconds, leaving us in shirts and boxers. I ground my hips down against John’s, reaching for his waistband just as the door to the back lounge swung open.

Flyzik let out a squeak of surprise, eyes wide. “What the fuck, you guys!” he exclaimed.

“What?” I asked innocently, looking up at him. John’s face was slowly becoming red as he blushed.

I saw Vinny peek over Flyzik’s shoulder in the doorway and he burst out laughing, running into the front as he yelled, “They’re at it again! I told you so!”

“You guys are gross. People sit on these couches. No one wants your cum all over them!” Flyzik said, shaking his head on us with a frown.

“Well, I mean, we won’t get anything on the couches if it gets swallowed...” I trailed off, holding back a laugh at the disgusted look on Flyzik’s face.

“I really didn’t want to hear that,” he groaned. “If you’re going to have sex, you can go do it on The Maine’s bus.”

John grinned sheepishly, “Um, I’ve kind of been banned from having sex on my bus.”

“Figures,” Flyzik rolled his eyes. “Just... leave the sex for when no one’s around, alright? Everyone’s on the bus right now and that’s just wrong.”

“Fine,” I stuck my tongue out at him and he ignored me, grabbing a piece of paper that he came into the room for, and then leaving. He left the door open, probably to discourage us from continuing our sexual activities.

I turned to John and chuckled, “Did we really get banned from having sex on your bus?”

“Sort of,” John laughed, pushing me off of him as he sat up. “Garrett told me that he was gonna kick me off the bus for good if they heard us having sex one more time, so we’re pretty much banned over there.”

“Oh well; I guess that means you’ll have to come over here more often,” I smirked, kissing him and standing up. I pulled my sweatpants back on, glad that my hard-on wasn’t as prevalent now that Flyzik ruined the moment. “Let’s go up front and join the others.”

--------------------

“Die, bitch!” Jack yelled, focusing on the TV as he shot someone. It was around nine o’clock at night, and my entire band and crew was crammed into the back lounge. Jack, Zack, Jeff, and Vinny were playing Call of Duty. The rest of us were watching them play, talking, eating, and drinking various alcoholic beverages. Music was blasting, making it ten times louder in here than it already was. It was our day off, and we had been doing this for at least an hour and a half now. John had left before all of this started, when both buses arrived in Little Rock, Arkansas. He had hung out with us on the bus all morning and afternoon.

“You’re so violent when it comes to video games,” Grieco said to Jack, shaking his head.

“Video games? He’s violent about everything,” I scoffed, rolling my eyes at them. Jack flipped me off without looking, his eyes never leaving the screen.

“Nah, he’s just obnoxious and loud. Though his last comment was definitely violent,” Danny laughed.

“Danny, shut up,” Jack said in a monotone, still focused on the screen.

I chuckled, looking at the others across the lounge, “Colussy!”

“What?” Colussy asked, his mouth full.

“Gimme some of those Doritos,” I said, holding my hands out.

Colussy held up the bag, frowning and looking inside it. “Um, oops. They’re all gone.”

“Aw, c’mon,” I said, pouting. “I’m hungry.”

“No! Don’t kill me!” Jack shrieked loudly, stomping a foot down on the ground when he died in the game. “Alright, which one of you fuckers shot me?! I’ll beat you up!”

“Guilty,” Zack grinned, and Jack slugged him in the arm. “That didn’t hurt.”

“Well I’m not gonna beat you up. I love you more than Jeff and Vinny,” Jack said, hugging Zack around the neck. Zack laughed, amused at the sudden mood swing. “Plus you’re too strong for me to even try to beat up, anyway.”

“My god, Jack. Your mood swings are freaking me out,” Danny said, raising an eyebrow.

“What, would you prefer me being violent and grouchy again? Because I can go back to that,” Jack said, and everyone yelled out “NO!” before Danny even responded.

“Flyzik! I yelled out over them, focusing back on my earlier problem. “I’m hungry! Make me food!”

“You’re twenty-two years old, Alex! Go make your own god damn food!” Flyzik responded, ignoring my demand.

“Yeah, Alex! Make your own god damn food!” Jack mocked.

Flyzik glared at Jack, “How much alcohol has Jack had tonight?”

“Way too much,” Ian said immediately, and the rest of us nodded.

“No, I haven’t had nearly enough!” Jack exclaimed, bouncing up from the couch. He knocked over Jeff’s beer bottle in the process, causing Jeff and Flyzik to cuss him out as they rushed to clean it up off the floor.

“Alex, would you go drag Jack out front while you make some food, so he stops breaking stuff in here?” Danny sighed, rolling his eyes at Jack.

I shrugged, “Sure. Come on, Jack.”

“I’m staying here. I don’t like you.”

“Whether you like me or not, you’re coming with me,” I rolled my eyes, grabbing onto his wrist and tugging him out of the back lounge. He immediately stopped struggling and began to bound toward the front of the bus.

“I want another beer!”

“Hell no. I mean, I like that you’re not being grumpy, but if you drink any more alcohol then Flyzik will kill you,” I chuckled, searching the cupboard for some food. I found some Ramen noodles and opened a new cupboard, searching for a bowl of some sort.

“I want my beer!” Jack pouted.

I ignored him, “Want some Ramen noodles?”

“Beer,” Jack insisted once again, drunkenly stubborn.

I turned to him after I put my food in the microwave, staring him down, “No. Ramen.”

“Beer.”

“Ramen.”

“Beer!”

“You can have Ramen noodles or you can have nothing,” I said simply, shrugging. Jack was quiet for a minute, and I took my food out of the microwave.

Jack finally pouted at me, sinking down into a seat at the table. “Give me some Ramen noodles.”

“I thought you’d come around,” I smirked, handing the bowl to him. “Here. I’ll make another one for myself.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a filler/random chapter really. I'm going to put another chapter up this weekend, since this one is kinda a pointless one.

I have my economics final exam tomorrow and basically gave up studying to post this, because it's a lost cause. I'm already failing and the exam won't even bring me to a C unless I get a 110%... which obviously isn't possible. :P

Thanks to:
JessicStar
ephedrine ruby
kew_atl
MoMo_92
pplz123456789pplz
Party Ghoul
coolstoryBrosif
crazisandi
BeautifullyTattooed
Death-by-Hair-Dye
f0reverbr0ken
darkeyedreamers