Status: Complete.

I Can't Not Love You

Bowling

[Jack]

“Vegas! Vegas! Vegas!” I cheered, jumping around in circles on the bus. We had just finished playing our show in Las Vegas and everyone was piled back on the bus to head to our hotel for the night.

“Calm down, Jack. You’re drunk off excitement already; you’re going to be insane when you actually start drinking,” Flyzik groaned.

I grinned, “So? That’s the fun part.”

“He’s just happy because he can drink again, now that he’s off antibiotics,” Danny chucked.

“Yup!” I agreed, continuing to bounce around. The bus made a sudden stop and I accidentally jumped into Alex as he walked up front, causing both of us to fall down.

“Ow,” Alex whined, rubbing his head. “You’re so hyper.”

“Sorry,” I apologized, jumping up and helping him get up.

“It’s fine,” he chuckled, pulling his coat on.

“We’re here!” Flyzik called out from the driver’s area. “Get your stuff together so we can check in.”

“And then go to the bar,” I called back, and everyone else cheered in agreement.

“Flyzik told me that we have a really cool room booked for the band,” Rian said, a slight smirk on his face.

“What’s so cool about it?” I asked curiously.

“You’ll see when we get up there,” Rian chuckled, heading off the bus to get his stuff out of the storage area.

“No, tell me now!” I whined, running after him.

We checked into the hotel and headed upstairs together, separating as we headed to our rooms to put our stuff in there. Rian and Flyzik led us to the band’s hotel room, acting all secretive and refusing to tell us what was so special about it. We finally got to the room and Rian unlocked the door and opened it.

“Whoa!” Alex, Zack, and I said in unison, walking into the room behind Rian. It was a pretty big room, but that was beside the point; there was a bowling lane over on the far side of the room! I had forgotten that we actually make enough money to afford this kind of room.

“Flyzik! I love you!” Alex yelled, tackling him to the ground in a hug as he walked into the room.

“Get off me,” Flyzik groaned, his voice muffled under Alex’s body.

I laughed, looking around, “So who’s idea was it to get this room?”

“Flyzik and I found it online when we were looking up the hotel, and we decided to get this one for us. The crew is scattered throughout the floor in their rooms, if they can make it back there while they’re drunk,” Rian chuckled.

“Well, let’s put our shit away and go have fun!” Alex exclaimed, jumping off of Flyzik and running to put his bags down.

--------------------

It was getting late now, and I was sitting in the bar with Rian and Zack. Everyone was drinking and having fun. Even at nearly three in the morning, this bar was still completely full of loud people. A few of the guys were over at the casinos. Danny, Alex, Rian, Zack, and I had bowled in that bowling lane a few hours ago before coming back downstairs to the bar again. I was pretty sure that Danny, Grieco, and Evan had already passed out somewhere by now. I was completely drunk and surprised that I could even see straight still. Alex was just as bad as me.

“Jaacky,” I heard Alex call my name in a singsong tone, and I turned to face him. He was running up to me and almost tripped as he did so, probably because he’s had too much alcohol already. He beamed at me excitedly, “I have the best idea ever.”

“What’s that?” I questioned, taking a drink from the bottle in my hand.

“Come with me. It involves our room, no clothes, and that bowling lane,” Alex said suggestively, and I nearly choked on my drink.

“What?!”

He laughed and grabbed me by the hand, “Come on!”

“I’m staying out of that room,” Rian yelled after us, eyes wide.

Alex dragged me to the elevator and we headed upstairs, going into our hotel room. He shut the door behind us and locked it before bounding over toward the bowling lane. I looked at him curiously, following him over, “So what’s your brilliant idea?”

“Naked bowling!” he said, a cheeky grin on his face. My eyes widened. Even though I was drunk, I was uncertain about that.

“I don’t know, Lex...”

“Come on! It’ll be fun. It’s not like we haven’t seen each other naked before,” Alex scoffed, already kicking off his shoes and pulling his shirt over his head. I watched with eyes wide as he stripped down to his boxers in a matter of seconds. He laughed at the look on my face and walked over to the little kitchen area, opening the fridge. It was full of a whole bunch of alcohol. Huh. Someone must have asked for it to be brought up here. He walked over to me with a bottle of Jack Daniels, “Drink up, bro. You need to loosen up.”

After a few drinks I had passed the point of “drunk” and was completely wasted, and was more than happy to join Alex in his naked bowling adventure. We were both laughing and having way more fun than we would if we were bowling sober. To be honest, I’m not sure how we managed to get the ball down the lane every time.

I bowled a ball down the lane and just as it rolled into the gutter, I felt Alex come up behind me and smack me on my bare ass. I squeaked and spun around, almost falling. I could hardly focus on him now due to the amount of alcohol in my system. “Alex, what was that for?” I whined.

I gasped in shock as Alex kissed me suddenly, not expecting it. After a moment of hesitation, I kissed back roughly with my hands on either side of his face; I wasn’t going to miss my chance to kiss Alex. He slipped his tongue past my lips as I parted them and I felt like I was going to faint. Holy shit.

Alex pulled away a few minute and I looked at him, afraid he would be mad or something. But he just glanced down before smirking at me, “Looks like you enjoyed that.”

I realized I was hard and blushed because it was just right there for him to see, instead of hidden in my pants. I was still in a daze from the kiss and couldn’t even find the words to answer him.

He chuckled and grabbed me by the hand, leading me away from the bowling lane, back toward one of the two bedrooms. “I think we’ve done enough bowling for the night.”

We went into one of the bedrooms and shut the door, and Alex immediately pushed me up against the door to kiss me again. This kiss wasn’t as rough, but it was more intense. I felt him reach down to wrap a hand around my erection and my heartbeat quickened as I pulled away. Holy shit, is he really going to go this far?

“Jack, I want you,” Alex moaned softly. He looked up, connecting his eyes with mine. My breath hitched in my throat as I saw the pure lust in his eyes. I swallowed heavily and nodded.

“I-I’m all yours,” I managed to choke out. Alex grinned and pulled me over to the bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sexy time.

So. Yeah. I actually didn't originally have the naked bowling in there... but a whole bunch of you commented about it and I decided that naked bowling would make it a lot more interesting than the chapter originally was. So yeah, you can thank yourselves for that. ;)

It's like 12:30 AM and I should probably be going to bed now, since I just spent an hour finishing making this new chapter. I'll have the next chapter up in a few days :D

Thanks to:
Sour Patch Kids
JessicStar
Jimmy.Sullivan
kew_atl
love me always
YoungandLoadedKid
MoMo_92
andybernard
f0reverbr0ken
coolstoryBrosif
Party Ghoul
sylarisahero
BeautifullyTattooed
all time perv.
crazisandi
indibear
Matt Shultz
Alexx Immersed

for their comments! :)