Status: Complete.

I Can't Not Love You

Coffee

[Jack]

A few days later I woke up early, around seven in the morning. I hadn’t woken up this early the whole week we had been on tour. I had fallen asleep early last night though, so I was actually well-rested and in a good mood. I got out of my bunk quietly, looking around. All of the curtains on the bunks were shut and I could hear everyone breathing softly as they slept. This was weird. I was usually one of the last ones up, not the first one.

After going to the bathroom and getting dressed, I headed out to the front lounge to check the schedule for today. We were playing on a news channel in Philadelphia this morning? I had forgotten about that! The show and interview were scheduled for ten o’clock this morning, so I guess it was a good thing that I had woken up early.

I heard some alarms ringing a few minutes later, and a few groans and cusses were muttered from the bunks. That was probably the crew waking up. Sure enough, Flyzik walked out into the front lounge sleepily. He looked surprised when he saw me. “What are you doing up, Jack?” he questioned, his voice thick with sleep. Poor guy. It looked like he was still half asleep.

“I woke up early,” I said with a shrug.

“That’s good – you guys are playing on a news channel today and having an interview,” Flyzik said with a yawn, gesturing toward the white board.

“Yeah, I saw. Are you guys getting up so you can set our stuff up?” I asked.

“Mhm,” Flyzik mumbled, nodding. “I’m going to go get dressed.”

Flyzik went into the back and I went over to his laptop, seeing that it was still on from the previous night. I looked around before searching the map to see where the nearest Starbucks was. I wanted to surprise the others and get them coffee. That might make them a little happier, considering the fact that they were about to go outside in the freezing cold weather. Plus I really wanted Starbucks.

I found out that there was a Starbucks literally in the parking lot that we were in, right next to the building that the news channel broadcasts from. I would have seen it if I had looked outside. I looked through Flyzik’s stuff and saw the list of Starbucks drinks that everyone had written down a few days ago when he and Colussy had gone to Starbucks for us. That would make ordering the drinks a lot easier. I pulled my shoes, a hat, and a coat on and grabbed my wallet before hurrying off the bus quietly.

Somehow I managed to get three drink carriers back to the bus without spilling anything. My chest was warm from holding a drink carrier against it, but I didn’t really care. I set the three drink carriers down on the counter, pulling my coat and shoes off as the others were staggering out of the bunk area sleepily.

“Do I smell coffee?” Grieco asked hopefully.

“Whoa, why is Jack up? It’s not even eight in the morning,” Danny said in surprise.

I laughed, “I woke up early. Why is everyone so surprised about that?”

“Because usually it takes an hour to drag you and Alex out of the bunks,” Jeff pointed out.

“True.”

“Hey, there is coffee here!” Ian said happily, spotting the Starbucks drinks on the counter.

“Did you get all of those, Jack?” Colussy asked, following the others as they crowded around the counter.

“Yeah. I took the list that you and Flyzik used when you picked up all the drinks the other day,” I said with a shrug. “All of the drinks have your names written on them in Sharpie marker. I was smart enough to actually label them.”

“Sweet, you actually got me the right one!” Vinny said with a grin, after he had taken a sip of his drink.

I grinned as the others thanked me, looking a little more energized as they headed off the bus to set up our equipment for the show.

“Thanks for the coffee, Jack. Could you do me a favor and wake up the other boys?” Flyzik asked, gesturing toward the bunks. Alex, Zack, and Rian were still asleep. “I don’t want you guys to be late.”

“Sure, I’ll wake them up,” I nodded, and he headed off the bus. I went back to the bunks, yelling, “IT’S TIME TO WAKE UP, MOTHERFUCKERS!”

I heard all three of them groan at the volume of my voice. What? Whispering wasn’t going to wake them up.

“I’m gonna pull the curtains open if you guys don’t get up,” I warned.

“Maybe I’m naked,” I heard Zack mumble.

“Maybe I don’t care,” I said with a laugh, reaching up to pull his curtain open. I giggled when I saw that he had pulled his blankets all the way up to his neck, “Are you seriously naked?”

“No, I’m freezing though,” Zack replied with a yawn, shivering as he climbed out of his bed.

I rolled my eyes, “Next time don’t sleep in just shorts. It’s January, dude.” He flipped me off as he walked over to his bag to grab some clothes.

“I’m up, I’m up. Go away,” Rian said, rubbing his eyes and getting out of his bunk when I pulled his curtain open.

“I got Starbucks coffee for everyone. It’s up front with your names written on them,” I told him, and his eyes lit up.

“Really? Thanks,” he said, rushing up to the front. I should have known that the promise of coffee would make Rian leap out of bed.

“Lex, wake up!” I said, bending down and pulling the curtain to his bunk open.

“Go away. It’s way too early,” Alex whined, pulling his blankets over his head as he rolled over.

“Don’t make me pull those blankets off of you.”

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you,” Alex said, his voice muffled.

“Why not?” I questioned.

“Unlike Zack, I actually am naked,” Alex said, poking his head out of the blankets with a sheepish grin.

My eyes widened, stepping back, “Remind me to never get in your bunk. Seriously though, get up. The crew is outside getting the equipment out. We’re playing on a news channel today.”

“I’ll get up in a few minutes,” Alex yawned, and I headed up front. Zack had gotten dressed already and he and Rian were drinking their coffee as they checked their phones. I sat down across from them to check my own phone. Ten minutes later, Alex yelled, “I can’t find any clothes!”

“Maybe you should start wearing some and you’ll remember where they are,” Rian called out, and Zack and I laughed.

“Seriously, I can’t find anything but a shirt!” Alex yelled back. When we didn’t respond, I heard footsteps and Alex came trudging out into the front lounge.

“Dude, come on!” Zack exclaimed. I looked up and my eyes widened. Alex was only wearing a t-shirt – he had no boxers or pants on. His dick was completely visible, hard like he had morning wood. Shit. I could feel my lower half stirring as the dirty thoughts started to race through my mind.

“Jacky, eyes up here,” Alex teased me, putting a hand over his crotch and pointing at his eyes when he saw me looking at his dick.

“P-put some pants on,” I said, snapping my head up to look at his face and blushing furiously. I hadn’t realized that I was staring at him.

“I would if I had any!” Alex said, huffing a sigh.

Rian rolled his eyes, “Wear Jack’s. He’s pretty much the same size as you.”

“Can I wear a pair of your boxers and your jeans, Jack?” Alex asked, turning back to me.

“Huh? Um, yeah,” I said, nodding. “Just don’t come in my boxers when you take care of that wood,” I added, teasing him weakly. Actually, that would be extremely hot...

“No promises there,” Alex smirked at me before heading back to get dressed.

“I’m going to go see where the other guys are,” Zack said, standing up with a stretch. “Do you guys want to come with me?”

“I’ll come,” Rian said with a nod, also standing up.

I shook my head, “I’m just gonna stay here and finish my coffee. I’ll be out soon.”

They both left the bus and I set my coffee down, standing up. Fuck, I could see my boner even though my skinny jeans. I needed to take care of that before Alex noticed. That would weird him out. It was his fault, though. I listened for a moment and I was able to hear Alex singing to himself as he got dressed in the back. Good. I went into the bathroom quietly, shutting the door and locking it. I had a few minutes – I could take care of my problem before he came in to use the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awkward.

Totally forgot to update this yesterday when I updated my other story. I'm working on a few more chapters for this, because I'm getting behind in everything. Ugh. I hate having so much schoolwork to do.

Thanks for the comments and such. I know I could get a few more commenters though... the same 5 or 6 people comment on every chapter. I've got over 50 subscribers - I know you all read the chapters! Leave a comment, make me happy. :)

Thanks to:
coolstoryBrosif
kew_atl
Party Ghoul
JessicStar
BeautifullyTattooed
MadeOfGlass

for their comments! :)