Piano Punk

I've been thinking of you.

Tara smiled at the boy in such a handsome man's body.

"So you wrote this?" She asked, looking down at the sheet of lyrics. "Sing it." She smirked, looking back up at him from her piano stool.

He paused for a minute, thinking she was joking. With a few silent moments and a persistent look on her face he began.

"Went outside and saw the moon
And it made me think of you
Then the rain it came and came
There you were inside my brain
"

"Wait." Tara interjected, holding a hand up for him to pause.

She twiddled around with the keys in front of her until she found a satisfactory tune.

"Start over." She grinned.

"Why?" John asked, finally having a say in his actions.

"Because I said so." She pecked him on the lips and waited for him to sing it once again.

He sighed and start over, this time with Tara following right behind. John's voice was in perfect harmony with the tunes of the piano and easily complimented each other. It instantly reminded Tara of something Sara Bareilles would sing.

"Went outside and saw the moon
And it made me think of you
Then the rain it came and came
There you were inside my brain
"
♠ ♠ ♠
if you don't know the song thinking of you by the maine you can find it here. when I first head the song I totally thought of a story along these lines. hope you liked it!