Status: Short, Quaint, Lovely

This Must Be Love

The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself

Fear. The only word that could describe the panicked look construed across her face. No matter what she did though she could not bring herself to leave this tight grip, this solid embrace pulling her close to what felt like a rock hard body. The only thought running through her head now was "Why did I let myself do that?" She never acted like this, never strayed from routine, never did "wild and crazy things". What could have happened that changed her so much? She never did like change, was not good with it and did not like the way things just couldn't stay the way they were. She understood evolution took it's course and knowledge just sometimes falls into your lap...but why couldn't she just be allowed to keep a few things stable...no fluctuating...no sudden movements...just still...like a dependable tree in your old backyard. But she did know this one feeling surging up through her, felt it in times of happiness, looking back on memories that seemed tucked so far away and when she was with her family. And now she felt it just thinking of him. Which if you were keeping track like she was...it was often and seemed to be rapidly increasing with time. Safety. that was what she felt emanating from the figure lying behind her. It made her feel secure. Whole in a way. She turned, slowly, just to be able to see his face clearly but found herself burying her face into his neck and wrapping her arms around him tightly. With this sudden pressure he opens his eyes sees her and says gently to her "So this must be love...my dear"
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you all enjoyed it. this is probably the only one-shot i have ever written. I'm not sure if i might add more to this "story" though. I might add a few more chapters in, not pertaining to this one of course, no matter how proud I am that this is actually somewhat decent even if it is short...I LOVE IT haha (: