Status: Short, Quaint, Lovely

This Must Be Love

You Don't Love Someone Because They're Perfect, You Love Them In Spite Of The Fact That They're Not

"WAIT!" He shouted out to her as she stalked off. "Please come back you know I didn't mean it." he pleaded, she couldn't help but feel weak when he sounded so vulnerable, with that she slowly turned around with a sigh; "You can't keep doing this to me,"she spoke up softly "I'm not your little toy you can just play with like it's not big deal."He let out a breath he had been holding thinking she wouldn't stop for him "I know I'm sorry, you know that I am." She turned briskly back to him and reached up before she even realized what she was doing and felt the sting on her hand. Quickly she pulled back and cradled her hand against her chest while tears streamed down her devastated face "That's the problem though, babe, you're always sorry." she stated sarcastically "It seems that's the only phrase you know anymore and I always come back to you, I'm sick of you messing with my emotions like that-" he interrupted suddenly "I'm not messing trying with you though I just-" She stopped him by holding her hand up "Will you just listen? I know you're not ready for a relationship, to be with me, but it's been 2 years you've been saying that." she exclaimed fading off into a broken whisper but snapping her head up she continued shout "IT'S NOT FAIR! I've been here waiting and all you do is tell me how much you care and we fool around a bit and then you don't talk to me for how ever long you decide and then I fall back into your arms the next time I see you and you're not even affected!" she quietly bows her head before slowly meeting his gaze "I need to leave you...this...it's just to painful for me." She slowly turned away and began to walk off before he can see her cry anymore when he shot out his hand grabbing her wrist causing her to gasp as he pulled her flush against him. "Baby, I'm so sorry I had no idea you felt this way. Why didn't you tell me sooner?" As she looked up from his chest gradually she answered him just as slowly "I-I didn't know how too..." she whispered out. "You should have told me, I know I waited so long to do anything between us but it's just because I was too scared to-to actually make you mine." He said gently grasping her chin between his fingers to make her look at him. "You obviously don't see how perfect you are hun. I didn't want to ruin anything between us I thought this would be a bit easier to handle but it seems I did a fine job messing it up anyway huh?" He spoke to her sweetly running his fingers through his hair quickly before wrapping his arms around her hips cautiously before continuing "I care about you I know I didnt show it so well but-" He cut off sighing "That's not that point what is important is that I love you and I hope you still love me if you ever did and that you take me back but this time properly because this simply wont do anymore will it? So, I guess what I am asking is will you be my girlfriend, properly this time? I promise I'll do anything just to- mmph" he mumbled out as she jumped up quickly attaching their lips together. "I love you too." She whispered out smiling cheekily before connecting their lips again in a loving kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wrote this during an all nighter at around 4a.m or so. If there is any mistakes that would be why...yupp Enjoy (: