Status: I hate some of my filler chapters. They aren't too good just fillers. Please read past them. The story is good. XOXO

I'll Die For You... Maybe

Overload

*~*Andy’s P.O.V. *~*

“What the hell are you doing here?” Arianna asked me. Suddenly I knew----------- Arianna has a boyfriend. Dammit! Why am I so dumb? He’s probably in a more exploited band and she is here visiting him. It’s obvious the way she is guarding the studio-, I moved my eyes around looking for the number, Ahh! There it is the studio #six door. I’m such an idiot. I can’t believe I thought Arianna was different, different from the other girls. She probably just used me to get revenge on whatever his name is in the studio. All these thoughts were flooding through my head in only seconds, shortly after she had asked me a question, before I said “Meeting our new boss. So who’s in there?” I asked nudging my head towards the door behind her. She looked back and loosened her stance, “Oh just a band, I was doing.” She said to me nonchalantly, she moved her hands a bit, fidgety I assume. So it was a whole band and she was open about it? That’s way worse.

I nodded slowly and then turn on my heels and storm off, angry- pissed off is more like it actually. I need a fucking cigarette. I burst through the doors pulling out my pack of Marlboros full flavors, because if I’m to die young I’m going to taste my death. And of course as I’m about to light up here comes Arianna. I roll my eyes and turn my back to her. She put her hand on my shoulder and spun my towards her, with no fight from me she seems angry, “What the HELL is wrong with you?” She yelled at me obviously furious about something. I just don’t know if to be upset or angry. I was falling for her, loved being near her, she made me smile. Come to find out she makes a lot of men smile. I just don’t understand why she didn’t feel the same about me.

“What’s wrong?” I say in the same vicious tone and through gritted teeth. She nods and raises her eyebrows in what is a sarcastic manner meaning, “Umm yeah that’s what I asked.” I continued yelling, “YOU! That’s what’s wrong! You JUST slept with me last night and you come in here and screw other bands!? That’s low!” Arianna looked up at me mouth gaped open. She holds up her camera and folders, tears fighting at her eyes. “You’re so dumb!” She says. I open my mouth to speak, “Oh yeah why’s that?” I cross my arms and take a hit off my cigarette and what she says next changes everything!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Sorry it was short! I wrote it up at school. I have much more, just wait. Umm I don’t know if I’m going to keep making my original story or if I’m going to make it a Ronnie Radke or Hunger Games one! What should I DO?! :o AHH!! Help!! Leave a comment and vote on it and I will go on with the most popular answer. Oh, and I’m going to rewriting some of the bad chapters on this story so look out for it!! :D XOXO! Love yas!