Status: I hate some of my filler chapters. They aren't too good just fillers. Please read past them. The story is good. XOXO

I'll Die For You... Maybe

Un-Broken

*~* Andy’s P.O.V. *~*

She didn’t yell, she spoke voice broken, “I was working you moron.” She stormed past me to the employee parking lot to where I just spotted her car. I have an awfully bad feeling that tears are exploding from her eyes. How could I judge her so quickly? I should have known when I made her drop all of her folders and papers. I’M A FOOL! “Arianna!” I yelled tossing my cigarette to the side and taking off in a print towards her. “Just go away ANDY!” She yelled, “I got my next band to fuck ‘member?” The tears were there in her voice. She got to her car and opened the door and my sprint went to running in seconds. “No! Wait! I’m sorry!” I yell after her. She slammed her car door completely dismissing my words. As I reached her car she was just speeding off, leaving me in her dust. I watch her turn right through the dust, not even heading towards my house. I stood in the dust just speaking, “I’m sorry. I’m such a fool. Just never stop this this, US.”

I turn on my heels and start walking across the lot, thinking. Well, if I can count on one thing she forgot her bag of cloths at my house, right beside my dresser. About half way through the lot I realized what I had done. I brought my hands to my hair slightly pulling. UGH! I wanted to scream, I just lost one of the best things in my life. Jake came out of the studio looking for me at the door when he found me he yelled; “Dude Andy hurry up! Neil wants to talk to us.” I get up, brush my pants off and run inside with Jake. As we’re walking to Neil’s office Jake is talking my ear off about how rad this is and it’s about time etc. I hear it all but my mind is focused elsewhere, Arianna. I’m stuck in my latest fuck up. I lost THE girl!

Arianna’s P.O.V.

I was crying my eyes out as I pulled away leaving Andy in my smoke. I can’t believe him! I might have to give up StandBy as my biggest client. I really don’t want to see his face more than what I already have, let alone take his picture. It would just waste my time and hurt my heart… more. Let’s face it! I knew I was falling fast for THE guy, no since in hiding it now. Within minutes I was at home, I slammed my car into park, turned my car off, took the keys out of the ignition, got out and ran inside. When I got in I tossed my keys on the key table and ran up the stairs to my room. I locked the front door behind me, ignored Anesia and Veronica as I went up the steps to my room. I locked that door behind me too; I think I need to be alone right now. I know I’m acting like a child but he hurt me, BAD! Well if one good thing came out of this I’m working on my denial issues. I pulled his shirt and belt off and tossed them in the corner of my room. I was in my tank top and skinnies now as I climb into my bed. “Arianna! Open this door! NOW!” Demands my twin sister from the other side of the door, I get up and latch the chain lock undoing the bolt. “It’s open!” I yelled to them from my bed. Veronica went to open the door and that’s what had them both cussing at me. “Fine bitch, we will call Andy and see what’s wrong with you!” Anesia shouts. That got me; I run to the door, undo the chain and yell at them “THIS is an Andy free condo! Do YOU understand ME?!” I was angry and it was evident. The step back as I continue, “No BVB music either while I’m here unless it’s with headphones. He’s a jerk!” The girls walk in the room and shut the door behind them. Veronica spoke up and asked the question, “What went on between you and Andy Ari?” We all 3 cuddled in my bed and I told them everything that happened from the beginning. “Andy called my sister a whore?!” Anesia yelled, in my ear I might add. After I cringed from her shrill question I answered her with a shake of my head. “No, he didn’t come right out and say it, but it was implied.” I couldn’t put words in his mouth but I could say it WAS implied because it WAS! All Veronica could get out was, “YOU GUYS FUCKED?!” Which made us all 3 laugh and I nodded. She started nodding and said, “You go ARI!!” And in that single moment, things didn’t hurt so badly. I didn’t have to give up StandBy, I could just give up HIM.
♠ ♠ ♠
FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT! HAha. What’d you guys think of it. Thumbs up? Down? Yay? Nay? Let me know!! I worked hard. I have more chapters speeding their way to you guys! Sorry it’s not as long! Typed it at school and wrote it there because my school is lame!! Haha. Love you guys! Look out for the next chapter. Also, Any ideas on that fiction I’m gonna write? Might take on a co-author for it.