Status: I hate some of my filler chapters. They aren't too good just fillers. Please read past them. The story is good. XOXO

I'll Die For You... Maybe

We Did Not Do That!

*~*Andy's P.O.V.*~*

Arianna and I were laying in my bed kissing each other. Arianna reaches up and flips us so that she is on top from us laying side by side and kissing. I re-positioned my hands on her hips. This is how she wanted to play it, I'll play back. As Arianna was kissing me and going down my neck and back up again, my mind got foggy her lips felt so good. She lifted my shirt up and I leaned up into a sitting position to help her out. My hands cupping the bottoms of her ass. We leaned back down on the bed, which was perfect timing for me to flip us over so I was hovering over her. I gave her a moment to look at my lean body and then I dipped down to kiss her. Still holding my body up so it didn't crush her. As we were kissing I played with the bottom of her shirt until she gave me permission to take it off by bending the small of her back up, so I lifted it off. Looking down at this beautiful girl shirtless I notice a bra that matches the eat me, drink me boy shorts. It's black with a dark red lace trim. WOW! So breath taking. I kiss down Arianna's neck going right for the top of her breasts. As soon as My lips came in contact so close she gasped making a pleased sound. So I should keep going?

I kissed and sucked on the top of her breasts using my hands to pull down her bra. She reached back to unclasp her bra freeing her chest to the warm cloud of air that surrounds us. I almost immediately leaned down and sucked one of her nipples in my mouth making her shiver and jump. I played with the other as I swirled my tongue around this one. Then I switched after a few minutes she pulled my face back up to hers kissing me deeply. My hands gave in and I almost crushed her but Instead I lightly laid myself down closing the distance between her naked chest and my smooth body. Us being body against body I just know she feels my throbbing member against her shorts. Arianna flipped us over again and wasted no time taking my pants off. She unbuttoned them with her teeth which I must say was really sexy. Arianna then released herself of her shorts being just in the underwear from early. Eat me Drink me? Might just happen *wink Wink*.

Arianna then pulled her body down to mine as if she couldn't be farther away from me. I know how she feels, were attached at the hip and it's as if we are still so far apart. She kisses up my neck and nibbles on my ear. I growl deeply in my throat and pull her so close to my body. We were really heated right now and I can tell through my boxers that Arianna's soaking wet. I can't wait anymore. I flip us over and slide down her body, practically ripping off her underwear. I heard Arianna gasp as I entered my tongue between her juicy folds. My tongue was playing her like she was an instrument. She kept gasping, breathing hard and making muffled screams. I looked up at her from my position and saw her looking back with her lip between her teeth. Such a sight to see, my tongue kept swimming around in Arianna's silken folds until she cam and let out a pleasant cry. I went to lean up to kiss Arianna but she pushed me down to where she was on top and tackled my mouth. Then Arianna pulled my boxers off and engulfed my shaft into her mouth. Giving me probably the best blow job I had ever had.

*~*Arianna's P.O.V.*~*

I sucked Andy's penis until I felt him about to ejaculate and then I pulled away ruining his cum. Andy groaned and stared at me with glazed over eyes. I pushed him down on the bed and kissed him letting his peak cool off that way we can go a while more. Then Andy pushed me down on the bed and looked at me,waiting for my nod. Once I nodded he slammed his shaft inside of me which was returned with a satisfied yelp out of my mouth. Andy pumped in and out of me both of us making sounds of appreciation. We both hit our peak at the same time and Andy pulled out just in time to not explode inside of me, but all over me. Then he collapsed his face landing in my hot sweat glazed breasts. I pulled his head up kissing him, after moving the hair that was stuck to his face. We looked at the clock and it was 4 am.

"Andy, I vote we get a shower." I said using my towel from earlier to wipe off his mess all over my stomach. Wiping it off didn't help it still felt sticky and gross. Andy laughed a little and said, "Well you can go first if you like." He took the towel and tried to help me, with no luck. I thought for a moment and then said,"Andy, we could just take one together. It's not like you haven't seen me naked!" He laughed a bit to that and then moved his hand from my side to my neck and ran a finger down between my boobs and then back up and did that a few times thinking. "Are you sure Ari?" he asked. I laughed and said, "Oh now you want to be easy with me but earlier when you were worked up you slammed yourself inside of me." He laughed and stood up pulling me up with him. Then he turned around and said,"Hop on!" I jumped on his back, my body still naked. He walked to the bathroom and sat me on the counter of his sink turning around and locking my lips with his own. I laughed and pushed him away, "I'll get the towels and you get the water on." I said to him. He agreed and then we hopped in the shower. Tonight was a good night, by time we got out of the shower we got back in his bed and covered our bodies with a sheet, since we were still nude, and cuddled falling asleep in each others arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
UPDATED! What do you think of my NC-17 chapter! I thought it was alright. First time I ever wrote one. I hope it's good. :) Thanks guys! Love you!

OH and Comment, subscribe and all that other good stuffs. x)