Status: Updates will be slow,but there will be updates.:D

Moonflower

Jake

Snow softly fell to the ground as I walked deep into the bare,lifeless forest. I hugged my light green jacket close to my thin body as a gust of cold wind hit me. I can't believe I was walking through the cold just to see him. He left me a hand-written note on my window seal; I found it after I finished helping my mom unpack some things; my heart jumped thinking about looking at his beautiful handwriting and the words that were on the note.
Meet me in the woods at the meadow. I have something for you.
Love,
Cameron

I shivered as another gust of air hit me. As I was walking, I slightly tripped on a tree root hidden under the snow. I caught myself in time by a near-by tree and started back walking towards my destination. More snow was beginning to fall as some of it started to stick to my dark brown hair. I flipped my hair trying to get most of it off, but failed as the snow became heavier. I hope Cameron is still waiting for me. I thought as walked a little more quickly towards the meadow.
As I approached the meadow, I saw a familiar shape come into form. He was standing next to the lone tree that stood in the center of the meadow,with his back towards me. Cameron! I smiled and walked even faster towards him. Once I finally reached him, I wrapped my arms around his chest and rested my head on his back, hearing him chuckle softly. He was wearing a thin long-sleeve,cashmere turtleneck and a pair of black skinny jeans. "I missed you Cammy" I said into his semi-warm back. Cameron turned around and wrapped his arms tightly around me, hugging me close to his body. I wrapped my arms around his chest, feeling safe in his arms.
"I missed you too Jake." He whispered in my ear, which sent small shivers down my spine.
"H-hey Cammy, what is i-it you wanted to give me?" I stuttered. It was getting even colder outside as the wind started to pick up. Cameron pulled away from me and smiled, his vivid green eyes looking directly into my hazel ones.
"Close your eyes and hold out your hand" He told me. I did what he said and closed my eyes. I held out my right hand. A million things ran through my mind as to what he can be giving me. I felt something cool wrap around my wrist and Cameron's soft hands brushing against my skin. "Okay, open your eyes." He said, his voice filled with excitement. I opened my eyes and gasped softly as looked down at my wrist. a beautiful bracelet was wrapped around my wrist. It was stainless steal that was wrapped around my wrist like vines and had little red rubies dripping from some of the vines; a bigger ruby was in the center. "It was my mom's. She gave it to me before she left to go back to Sweden, and I thought you would like it. Just think of it as an early birthday present." I looked at Cammy after he finished talking. I was too memorized by the bracelet.
"Thank you so much." I smiled and hugged him tight, "I love it so much." I pulled away from him and smiled again. Cameron looked so happy. He lifted my chin with his right hand and placed his lips on mine; I froze where I was and stopped breathing. He pulled away from me and looked at me, fear filled his eyes. I looked down, blushed and giggled lightly. "Is that the other gift you wanted to give me?" i asked, blushing even more.
"Um,y-yea it was." Cameron stuttered adorable. I walked up to him, wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. Cameron placed his hands on my hips and kissed back softly. A huge gust of cold air blasted onto us. I pulled away shivering. "I think it might be a blizzard starting. Do you want to go home?" He ask me.
"Can you come with me?" I blurted. I looked down, embarrassed for asking such a stupid question. He's never been in my house, so I don't know what he'll say. Cameron chuckled.
"Sure. Its awfully lonely at my house." He gave me a small smile. I've never seen his house, let alone been in it and I was curious. I smiled and hugged him tight.
"Yay! Let's go before we freeze to death." I took his hand in mine and led him in the direction that led to my house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Keep or kill? this is my first story where everyone isn't trying to kill each other every ten seconds.xD Comment and subscribe please.:D i hoped you all liked it!