Status: pg 13 for language

The Things That Happen At The Mall

Don't Listen To A Way

[Frank's Pov]
Why am I the one always accused of this stuff.
Is it all my tattoos and my piercings?
I'm a good kid it's not my fault Ray always gives me bad ideas.
You're probably wondering what I'm rambling on about.
Well let me start from this morning.
Ray decides that we should all go to the mall and see a movie.
Well it started out as a good idea.
So we get in my amazing Shelby Mustang and head to the mall.
We all really want to see the movie The Hangover Part 2 but the tickets are twice as expensive as the shitty love story movie with Rese Witherspoon in it.
"Hey you guys let's buy tickets to the shitty movie and sneak in the one we really wanna see,"Mikey suggests
Gerard replies with,"Mikes with our luck we'd get caught."
But we decided to anyway.
And little did we know that they would check tickets today.
We're in the middle of the movie when they find out about the drug monkey when one of the ushers comes up to us.
"May I please see your tickets gentelmen?"he askes timmidly
When he asks this my mind goes a thousand miles a minute as I hand him my ticket.
The guys follow my suit and hand the guy their tickets as well.
"You're going to have to come with me."he says while we follow him to the manager who happens to be Ray's dad
Ray starts freaking out saying,"I knew this was a bad idea my dad didn't want me hanging out with you guys now he's gonna beat my ass."
Mikey replies with,"Ray calm down everything's gonna work out."
I'm about to say something when we get to Ray's dad's office.
We walk in and Ray's dad stands up.
"Raymond Toro I told you not to hang out with the Iero boy he brings you nothing but trouble!"his dad screams
Ray replies,"Dad It's not Frank's fault."
Ray's dad redfaced with anger replies,"He's nothing but a hooligen Raymond of course it's his fault."
And this is one of the many reasons Ray hates his dad and we never go see movies there anymore.
Lesson learned don't do what Mikey tells you.