Status: Completed.

Forget Yesterday

Jack.

“I’ll call you later,” Jack murmured, hands holding onto Alex’s hips.

“You’d better, I ain’t no cheap one night stand,” Alex teased.

Jack snickered and pressed a soft kiss to Alex’s lips, just as Vinny’s front door opened and Emma came running out. Yeah, Jack had driven Alex over to Vinny’s apartment so he could get a ride home with Rian, as well as picking Emma up from his friend’s house. He was definitely going to have to get Vinny some flowers or something. Last night with Alex had been magical, the two men not being able to keep their hands off each other, and he owed his best friend for giving them the space to be able to do that.

“Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!” Emma squealed.

“Hey Pumpkin, how was sleeping at Vinny’s place?” Jack cooed, breaking away from Alex.

“It was great! Mister Rian made really yummy pasta and we made smores after! Then they let me watch Cinderella before I went to bed. It was awesome!” Emma said happily.

“More awesome than me?” Jack pouted.

“Definitely,” Emma giggled.

“Ooh, burn,” Alex snickered.

“You’re still the awesomest, Awex,” Emma grinned.

Alex smirked triumphantly at Jack, who just stuck his tongue back at his boyfriend. Emma giggled, hugging Jack’s leg tightly.

“Who’s the kid again?” Rian teased, leaning against the doorway.

“Shut up,” Jack grumbled, blushing slightly.

“Don’t be mean, Ri,” Vinny scolded playfully, wrapping his arms around Rian from behind.

“Wouldn’t dream of it,” Rian winked, pecking Vinny’s lips, “are you ready to go, Lex?”

Alex just nodded, so Rian pecked Vinny’s lips again before walking to his car. Alex pressed his lips to Jack’s in a slow kiss before following Rian, leaving Jack stunned. Yeah, last night had definitely been worth the wait.

“Well that kinda proved last night was fun for you two,” Vinny drawled.

Jack just blushed heavily, making Vinny laugh.

“I knew it. Alrighty Ems, come give your Uncle a hug,” Vinny said.

Emma ran over to Vinny and hugged him tightly, before running back over to Jack.

“See you later, man,” Vinny smiled, waving.

“Later,” Jack nodded.

Holding Emma’s hand, Jack walked her down to his car, where he strapped her in tightly before getting in himself. It wasn’t until they got home that Emma turned to Jack with a smile.

“How was your special dinner with Alex, daddy?” she asked.

“My special dinner?” Jack frowned.

“Uncle Vinny said that it was a special dinner because you two were having a special sleepover,” Emma nodded.

Jack gritted his teeth. Seriously?! Screw getting Vinny some flowers. He was going to kill Vinny.

“Uncle Vinny said that huh?” Jack asked as calmly as possible.

“He sure did. And Mister Rian said that you and Awex would have a lot of fun. Can I come to the sleepover next time?” Emma asked, smiling hopefully.

Change that, he was going to kill Vinny and Rian.

“Uh, maybe a different kind of sleepover, okay?” Jack replied.

Emma nodded and smiled, and Jack sighed in relief. That had been close. He praised Emma’s innocence for keeping her in the dark about Vinny and Rian ’s true meaning of their words. Assholes.

“How about you go up to your room and unpack your bag while I make us some lunch?” Jack suggested.

“Okay! I want cheese and ham in my sandwich please!” Emma said cheerfully.

Jack just nodded, flipping open his phone.

To: Vinny
From: Jack

You asshole. A special sleepover?!


Jack started making their sandwiches while he waited for Vinny to reply.

To: Jack
From: Vinny

What? It wasn’t like Emma figured it out haha


Jack just growled.

To: Vinny
From: Jack

You’re still an asshole. No flowers for you.


Hah. That serves him right.

To: Jack
From: Vinny

Boo you whore.


Mature. Real mature.

“Daddy! I’m all unpacked now!” Emma called, running down the stairs.

“No running, Emma!” Jack called back, tucking his phone back into his pocket.

“Sorry Daddy. Does this mean I can’t have a juicebox?” Emma said softly, looking upset.

Jack smiled slightly, glad that she knew she’d done something wrong.

“No, you can have a juicebox. Just remember next time, okay?”

“No running down the stairs or I could fall and break my neck and then I wouldn’t be able to do anything fun. I know,”

Well that was a new version of the rule. His kid had definitely been hanging out with Vinny too much.

“Smart mouth. Go wash your hands and sit at the table,” Jack scolded playfully.

Emma giggled and walked over to the sink, Jack just smiling. Yeah, his life was definitely good right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a cute one really :)
The next few will be cute too, just so you know!

The Motorbike AU is kicking my ass. 20,000 words written already and there are still 18 sections to write. FML. The things I do for you guys ^_^

On another note, I'm off to see Lawless tonight with my dad and brother. Has anyone seen it? Is it any good?

Keep your feedback coming! I love it! Thank you to everyone who commented on the last chapter :)

xo