Chicago Charms

Getting Ready

After her conversation with Aideen, Lilith jumped into the shower. Sure it was a little early to be getting ready for her next date with Logan but she couldn’t wait.

She did her hair half up half down, letting her curls hall around her face and shoulders. She applied light eyeliner and mascara along with a light pink eye shadow. She quickly walked to her closet, searching for the perfect dress.

Her search ended when she found a flaming hot red dress. The dress had short spaghetti straps with small diamonds to accompany them. The low ‘v’ cut chest came down to just above her diaphragm and the dress itself reached to her knees.

Lilith looked at herself in the bathroom mirror. She couldn’t believe she was going on another date with Logan or how unbelievably fast she was falling for him.

A knock at her door drew her attention away from her thoughts. She looked down at her wrist watch.

“Damn,” she said as she read that it was already eight.

She looked out her room to the door and yelled, “Come in,” then went back into her room.

Logan entered Lilith’s apartment. He couldn’t wait to see her reaction to where he was taking her. He had chosen to wear a suit to go with whatever outfit she had chosen, and, boy, he couldn’t’ wait to see what she had picked.

He had only known her for a few days and yet he felt like he knew her since his warrior days. All he ever thought about was Lilith. When would he see her again? Did she want to see him just as badly as he wanted to see her? Did she feel the strong connection he was feeling?

“Hey Lily? You almost ready to go?” he said.

“Yeah, I just need to put my shoes on,” he heard her yell.

A few moments later, Lilith came out of her room and Logan’s jaw dropped. She looked absolutely stunning.

No, he corrected himself. Words couldn’t even begin to describe how beautiful she looked.

“Lily, you look…you look…” he couldn’t even finish his sentence.

Lilith blushed shyly as she walked over to him.

“You look stunning,” Logan finally got out, making her blush more.

“Thank you. You don’t look bad yourself.”

“So…you ready to go?” he asked again, trying not to stare at her.

“Yeah,” she answered shortly.

Logan looked at her again. God, she was so beautiful. He stepped closer to her, placing his hands on wither side of her face, “I’m sorry, Lily. I just can’t hold back.”

He kissed her heatedly.

Lilith gasped as Logan kissed her. God, she loved kissing this man. She wrapped her arms around him as he licked her bottom lip and she opened her mouth for him. She moaned as he kissed her harder, but she knew they needed to stop before things got too out of hand.

“Logan,” she breathed.

He pulled back, “I’m sorry, Lily.”

She shook her head, “No, it’s fine.”

“Alright, well let’s get a move on,” he said taking her hand.

Lilith nodded and headed out to his truck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's a little short. The next one will be longer.