Status: I have kind of changed the story line......but it's better than the one before.. :DDD Hope you guys like it!!

There's No Escape...

Nightmares

*****
I felt like something was wrong, so I decided to walk around for a bit. Looking around, I realised I was in my house. I walked down the stairs as they creaked, I tried to be quieter but the stairs refused to stop creaking under my weight. I could feel someone’s existence other than my sleeping family. I froze. I was slightly scared, but I didn’t want my fear to take over.

‘Come on, you can do it, no need to be afraid’ I told myself as I attempted to man up. I resumed walking down the corridor towards the back door of my house; I froze again when I saw the door open with a squeak. Curiosity got the best of me, and I continued walking down the corridor towards the slightly open door.

There I was, standing in front of the unlocked door. I touched the cold door handle, it sent a shiver down my spine. I slowly opened it only to reveal a pile of pale dead bodies covered in blood. My eyes widened at the view and my mouth hung open. I stepped a little closer trying to recognise the dead people. They seemed familiar, a lot like the seniors from my school; I frowned as I put pressure on my mind trying to figure it out.

I took another step closer, but just as I did, a tall muscular figure came out of nowhere making me jump. I was unable to make out the facial features; all I could see were his glistening hazel eyes. I just stared at his eyes when something shiny caught my attention, and I looked down to see a knife….in his hand. My eyes widened and I gasped but before I could do anything he covered my mouth with his hand; he came closer and whispered in my ear: “Run” his voice was deep and husky. I looked up at him confused. All of a sudden, I felt a sharp pain in my stomach; I looked down to see he had stabbed me. He chuckled, a small smirk was playing along his lips.
*****
I woke up and fell out of bed. I was breathing heavily and sweating. I looked around and saw that I was back in my bedroom. “What on earth was that all about?” I said to myself, I shook my head and decided to ignore the dream…for now! I felt my side table for my glasses, I found them and put them on and checked the time, and it was 7:10. I got up off of the floor and walked to my wardrobe. I chose a pair of jeans and a striped purple and white full sleeved T-shirt. I decided that I would wear my warm hoodie, since it’s been quite cold for the past few weeks. I headed towards the shower to clear my head of all thoughts.

I came out of the shower after what seemed like a good 20 minutes. I stood in front of my bedroom mirror brushing my hair, after I brushed and dried my hair; I tied it up into the usual pony tail revealing my green eyes. My hair was black and quite long, I never put my hair down, it had always been the usual pony tail. I had pale skin and I wished I could do something about it but I believed layers of make-up or a spray tan wasn’t the answer, so I didn’t bother doing anything about it. I never wore any make-up, I just never liked it. My mother always forced me to pretty myself up but I always refused to.

I was an only child and lived with my mom. My dad died when I was 11. So it has just been my mother and I. I put my hoodie on and checked the time on my watch and it read 7:45. I ran down the stairs aware of the fact that I only had 10 minutes left before I left for school. I entered the kitchen to find something to eat. I opened the cupboard and found some brioche rolls. “Mmmm yummy!” they were my favourite. My mom was still asleep, she not your typical early morning pancake cooking mom. My mom’s a doctor and she has a very busy life. I have to wake her up before I leave for school, that’s how it is most Monday mornings. I stuffed the rolls in my mouth and quietly ran back up the stairs to wake my mom up. I slowly opened the door and its hinges squeaked, instantly reminding me of my dream. I stood still for about a minute and then shook my head to get rid of the thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its a little boring...I know and short T_T. But I'm just trying to introduce the main character!! :D
Enjoy, Comment and Subscribe? :)