Status: I have kind of changed the story line......but it's better than the one before.. :DDD Hope you guys like it!!

There's No Escape...

Mystery Date

These past few weeks have been great yet normal. Andre and I have become great friends, we even got an A on the project and mom was really proud of me. Grace kept pestering Sam about how he didn't do a very good job and apparently she got grounded for not getting a very good grade. They got a C, it wasn't bad, I guess her parents have high expectations. 

Well, prom was coming up and it was obvious I wasn't going. No one would ask me and I wasn't very interested. I knew Sam would make me go. He'd even ask me if he had to, but I'd want him to ask a girl he likes and not his best friend.

I walked towards my next class, Maths. My favourite. As I was about to enter, the fire alarm went off. And the sprinklers turned on in every classroom 'Ugh' I thought to myself 'why before Maths?!' I looked around to see if I could find Sam or Andre. No one at all. I sighed and made my way towards the exit. Out of no where a hand grabbed me by the upper arm and clamped my mouth shut with the other. I was pulled into the closet by a tall hooded figure. 

"Who are you?! And wh-" he put his hand over my mouth shushing me. Cornering me even more.

"You have the right to remain silent, and if you speak it will cost you your life" a deep, husky voice. He was obviously trying to sound like Darth Vader from Star Wars, but boy was he failing miserably.

"Wait, wha-" I cut myself off when I realised I spoke and slapped my hand on my mouth. "Please don't hurt me.." I whimpered. 

"You, me, next Friday night, the prom, be there and wear something nice." 

And with that he left, leaving me in a dark room of confusion.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm soooo sorry!! I know I haven't updated in ages...but I have my exams coming and I had to revise...and plus I wasn't in the mood to write, but I made sure that I updated and look! I have!! Mission accomplished! :D

Sooo!! What did you think?! Who do you think this person is?!? :D and btw it's supposed to be short. I'll try to write a longer chapter next time :)

Peace Out <3