Status: I have kind of changed the story line......but it's better than the one before.. :DDD Hope you guys like it!!

There's No Escape...

Partners?

My eyes widened and looked as if they would pop out of my glasses. Andre's mouth twisted into a smirk, I gave him a confused look and he just chuckled. Something about that guy was confusing. 

After hours of staring and giving confused looks, I kind of realised that he was actually good looking. The way his hair splits down the side showing his perfectly pierced ear, the way his dark brown hair compliment his Hazel eyes, the way his facial structure makes him look so intense and mysterious, making me want to find out more. I shook my head, clearing all thoughts about HIM. I looked down at my desk trying to avoid eye contact with anyone. And by anyone I mean HIM.

 I slowly looked up to see if he was still staring, I looked at him to see that he was just facing the front, listening to Mr Adams tell everyone who they're working with.

 It was as if he had an Alice alarm in his brain, and just as I was about to turn away, his gaze met mine. And again, he smirked. Ugh what was up with him! I was the first to break away from his gaze. I have never in my life been sooo confused by a boy. My thoughts were broken by the sound of the bell.

 I got up and looked around for Sam. But all I found was another note on my desk. I sighed, picking it up, hoping it wasn't another one from that freak. I opened it up to see it was from Sam;
'sorry for ditching you, but I had to run after Grace to talk about the project. For a girl wearing heels, she walks pretty fast! SORRY! :)'

I sighed, yet again. I guess I'm walking home alone today. I walked over to my locker to get my scientific calculator for my Math homework. Aah Mathematics, my favourite subject. Not many people like it but I love Maths. I understand it so well and that one of reasons why I like, no wait, love Maths. I entered my combination in and opened my locker, I was searching for my calculator when a shadow formed by my side. I turned my head and saw Mr Smirk. That's right it was Andre. He stood at about six feet, whereas I was a little shorter. Only by a few inches, I was actually quite tall for a nerd, 5"9' to be exact. 

"What do you want?" I asked sternly, trying not to sound nervous. To be honest, I had never been so rude to anyone in my life, but he was just so...so...different.

"Well, I wanted to talk to you about the project."

"Aah yes, I've been meaning to come to you about this.."

"Okay."

"So here's the deal. I do all the work and put both our names on it, you act like you've done some of the work, and after the project is completed we act like this whole thing never even happened." I finished speaking taking in a small amount of air and letting it go through my nose.

"Wait, what, no, I'm not gonna let you do all the work and then take credit for something I dint do."

"Are you serious? Most guys who have to work with me have no problem with the deal. So why?" I was becoming more and more curious about this boy as he talked to me.

"Well because I actually wanna do good in English and I don't think being lazy is the answer"
I sighed, well if a guy wanted to do well in a subject you can't blame him. Then I realised something, what If he wanted something?

"What do you want?"

"Huh? Nothing. This is a chance for me to get to know someone new." he checked his watch and his Hazel eyes widened at the time. "Look I gotta go. Here's my number. Call me when you need to." and he left.

I opened the piece of paper revealing a series of digits. I shook my head, none of this made sense. No guy in the school would ever want to get to know me, well Sam being the exception. I stuffed the piece of paper in my bag, found my calculator, closed my locker and left school.

I always took the long route home when I was walking. It gave me time to reflect back on what happened in school. Today was defiantly a surprising event. 

As I was walking I saw that there was construction work going on in the middle of the road and it was merely impossible for me walk around all of that, so I took the most scariest route home...a shortcut! That meant that I would have to go past the alley. My heart skipped a beat in fear, I couldn't be scared I had to stay strong. The alley was coming nearer. My heart stopped beating....
...I heard a scream...
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't be a silent reader!! Comment or no update!! :( I wanna no what you guys think!
I would like to thank:
wolves342
A Step Into My Life
icyheartgirl
For commenting and not being silent readers!! You guys are the best!! XP
Enjoy, Comment, Subscribe!!