Status: I have kind of changed the story line......but it's better than the one before.. :DDD Hope you guys like it!!

There's No Escape...

Am I Dreaming?

I looked around to see where the scream came from, but there was no one around. I saw a tall figure in the alleyway, it was extremely dark and I was unable to recognise the tall dark figure. I slowly walked towards the alley. I gulped in fear. Again someone screamed my eyes widened and this time I was sure it was coming from this alleyway. 

I took a deep breath, and did the most stupidest thing in the world and entered what I thought could be a crime scene. And the moment I entered the alley I became a witness of whatever was going on or was going to happen. There were lots of crumbly leaves and twigs on the ground, so I made sure to watch my step. 

I couldn't say much about the standing figure, well he was wearing a black hoodie and black skinny jeans with what I thought could be converses. While I was too busy concentrating on the dark figure I hadn't realised that I stepped on a twig. The figure turned around and before I knew it I was hiding behind a large dustbin. 

"Who's there?!" the figure shouted.

"..."

I could hear foot steps coming towards me, they got louder as he came closer. I gulped. Silently praying in my heart with my eyes shut. I could've sworn I felt my eyes water. I was remembering my dream. The Hazel eyes, the dead bodies and the knife. My eyes darted open breaking the thought of my dream. And I saw the figure walking away. I sighed in relief. I kneeled up a little so that my eyes were peeking just over the dustbin. The figure spoke up.

"I think you've learnt your lesson, but there's no guarantee that you won't go running off to the police, and I don't want your hands getting dirty."

"P-please...I-I-I p-promise I-I won't t-t-tell..." the victim was weak and the figure had harmed him, I could tell it was a guy by the voice. The figure let out a loud laugh.

"You make me laugh! But that would be impossible for you, therefore I am having to do this." I had heard this voice somewhere.

I heard the sound of fabric tearing. And someone repeatedly being stabbed to death. My tears weren't stopping, I wiped my cheeks with my sleeve and stood up to run out the alleyway but I was in too deep. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I was too scared to turn around, but what if he hurt me as well?

"Turn!" he demanded. Tears started streaming down my face, I tried stopping them but it just wouldn't work. I turned and as soon as I did, I took my glasses off, wiped my tears and put my glasses back on. I looked up but I was unable to see the face for two reasons. The first being he had his hood up and the second reason was that it was too dark. 

His eyes reflected off of the street light. Which made me realise it was quite late. His eyes were....you wouldn't believe me. His eyes were Hazel. I thought I was about to faint. The same shiny Hazel eyes, tall and muscular figure. This was just too much for me to take in. I had gone through a lot this week. he just stared straight into my green eyes expressionless.

"No....it can't be." I said under my breath, I was sure he didn't hear me until he chuckled and spoke up.

"Run."

I stared at him wide eyed, scared, I looked down and saw something that made my knees go weak. The same blood stained knife. I pinched myself, trying to make myself believe this was actually happening. 

Fearlessly and without thinking I stepped closer making him step back. I felt like the man out of the two of us. I took another step forward, again he stepped back until he hit a wall. I had trapped him, I wasn't scared anymore, although I was breathing heavily. I stared at him through my thick frames. 

I reached out to touch his face. For a murderer he actually had soft, smooth skin. I started to explore his facial features, his hair was a little long. My hand got to his ear and I felt a piercing. He had quite an intense facial structure. My description of his face really reminded me of someone, but who? I was quite surprised that he didn't pull a move or try to harm me. 

I started to feel really dizzy, I slowly took his hood off and saw his lips, but before I could see the rest of his face I collapsed. His grip on the knife loosened and as the sharp knife hit the ground strong arms caught me, saving me from falling.
♠ ♠ ♠
A big thank you to those who have commented!! You guys make me wanna update!! XD ^.^ thanks a lot!!
Enjoy. Comment. Subscribe!!