Status: I have kind of changed the story line......but it's better than the one before.. :DDD Hope you guys like it!!

There's No Escape...

Bad Mistakes

She collapsed, but before she could fall I caught her. What was I going to do with her. Take her to her house, take her to my house or just leave her here. 

Well, I knew for sure that leaving her here wasn't an option. Mom and Dad weren't even at home, so it would be safe to take her home. But her mother would be worried about her, I slowly put her down and found her backpack. I sat down beside her and sat her backpack in my lap. 

Her head rested on my shoulder as she sat there unconscious. Her glasses sat on the tip of her nose, I chuckled and pushed her glasses back up where they should be. I sighed as I took my hood off and sat there just thinking. I decided to text her mom rather than calling. 

I opened her backpack and found that everything was neatly arranged. Her books in a neat pile, pencil case on one side and her water bottle on the other. There was a small pocket on the inside. I unzipped it and found her phone. She had a Samsung Galaxy II. 

It looked really nice, my iPhone 4 was nothing compared to hers. I unlocked her phone and tapped on the messaging icon. I typed in a message saying; 

'I'm staying over at a friends house, I'll be home tomorrow. Love you x' 

I was surprised that I could text like a girl, I discovered a new talent. A few seconds later her phone buzzed. I checked it and saw it was text from her mom. I opened the text; 

'really? That's great, well take care of yourself and come home soon' I texted back;

'sure thing mom' 

I laughed at my girl texting skills. Okay back to the main problem. The girl. Alice. That's her name right? That was the name on all her books. I thought about what I would tell her when she woke up. I would worry about that later. I stood up, put her backpack over both my shoulders and bent down to pick her up. I picked her up bridal style. And walked over to my car. She was surprisingly light.

 I opened my car door and sat her down onto the passenger seat. I put her seatbelt on and closed the door. Ran over to the driver side and jumped in, started the engine and drove away from the alleyway. 

Did she even know why I was after her? What would she do if she found put the truth? About me? Her father? There were too many unanswered questions. But what could I do, things were out of my hands, I wish I was able to control things, if I could I would. I was a boy with too many secrets. And the girl sitting beside me, was supposed to be dead right now. Shocking news right?

I parked my car in my driveway. I got out and walked over to the passenger side. I was scared that she might wake up and see me in the same clothes. Like hell I was going to let that happen. 
I opened the door and threw her over my shoulder - I heard something crack. Slowly turning around I found her glasses in pieces on the driveway. 

"I am such a fool! I should've taken her glasses off before." I muttered to myself. I shook my head walking towards the door. I took my house keys out of my pocket making sure I was quiet, inserted the correct key in and slowly opened the door.

When I got in I checked for any sounds. There were none. Which mean no one was home and it was safe. I shut the door behind me and quietly walked up the stairs. Trying to make no noise I went into my room and put her down on my bed. I studied her facial features, pale skin, small lips and pink cheeks. I chuckled to myself. 
She looked so scared back in in the alley. I was a little confused, why would any girl just randomly walk in an alley, well she did hear a scream, maybe she was curious. I shook my head and walked over to my wardrobe o find something else to wear, if she found me in the same black clothes she would probably suspect me. 

I grabbed a pair of jeans and a T-shirt. As I was walking towards the shower, I remembered something. The knife. How could I have been so stupid to leave evidence behind?! I never leave evidence behind, I always make a clear escape! 

"Ugh!! Dammit!" I thought about it for a moment, I decided that I would take a shower and change my clothes. 

A good fifteen minutes later I came out of the shower. I saw that she was still not awake. So I thought it would be a good idea. I sighed and walked out of my room. 

*Thirty minutes later*

I had reached my destination. The coast was clear. I put my hood up, grabbed my backpack (to put my knife in) and walked back to where I was about an hour ago. There wasn't any police or public, the place was deserted. 

I wasn't surprised, no one ever comes here. I walked into the alley and got my knife put it in my backpack and silently drove off. I let out a sigh of relief. One thought was really annoying me.

What was I going to tell HER?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it's kind of boring, I needed to write a chapter from his point of view, I'm not sure I did a very good job?! :( Please tell me. I need feedback. I really wanna know what you guys think, I need your opinion. What do you think he's talking about, when he says 'she's supposed to be dead right now.'?
Enjoy. Comment. Subscribe! XD