Status: I have kind of changed the story line......but it's better than the one before.. :DDD Hope you guys like it!!

There's No Escape...

Princess

This was definitely a someone. A someone taller than me by a few inches, broad shoulders, possibly muscly, and had soft hair. I was feeling his face, and obviously it was a guy, what kind of girl will fit my description. He didn't stop me, so I continued, he had soft smooth skin, a piercing on his right ear and he had quite an intense facial structure. My eyes widened as I gulped in fear.

"No it can't be." I said as I couldn't believe this was actually happening. 

"what can't be?" he spoke up, making me jump.

"umm...nothing, um where are my glasses I can't see, and who are you?"

"It's me, don't you recognise my voice."

"Your the murderer." I whispered hoping he hadn't heard me but I failed.

"Wait what?! No, how can you even say that?"

"You have the same facial structure, same smooth skin and height." I answered, not knowing where to look.

"Many guys have a height and facial structure like mine. Don't you think? I'm not so sure about the smooth skin."

"But there's something different about you...like I've confronted you way too many times. And let me guess, you have hazel eyes too, right?"

"Right, but you have no proof that I'm a...murderer!" I could just about see that he made air quotations when he said 
'murderer'.

"No I guess you're right. So um..what's your name?" I heard him sigh...a sigh of relief...almost as if he had escaped my interrogation.

"Alice you know me, it's Andre, after I um..left school I went home.....the long way and um...I was passing by the alley when I saw you. Then...then some guy in black left and I ran in to see if you were okay, and um...you had fainted so...I decided to take you home. Since I didn't know where you live."

"Oh okay, thank you, but do you have any spare glasses?" his story did make sense but he was a little unsure, so I wasn't going to put my full trust in him.

"Um yeah, I could get my grandma's glasses for you, try them. Hold on I'll be right back."

"okay" something wasn't right, it had seemed as if he had just lied about the whole thing, and he thought I believed him. Once I got some glasses I would know, I had seen the lips of the murderer, maybe I could tell? 

"Here try these" he broke my little thoughts and caught me off guard.

"Oh right thanks" I tried them on and they were perfect, my eyesight was as clear as the pacific ocean. "They're perfect. Thank you." 

I squinted a little to get rid of the temporary blurriness. I turned around and tilted my head up a little to look at him, realising how close we were, I backed away from him. I had never been so close to a guy before. There was the awkward silence again. And he broke it.

"So um...when do you want to start on our um...English project?" 

"Well I thought I told you my deal?"

"I'm not going agree okay?"

"But why?!"

"It doesn't matter, why are you so annoyed about someone actually wanting to work with you?!" 

"It's because I work alone." I replied quietly.

He flicked my fringe and said; "Well not anymore princess..."

"Princess? Really?"

"Yup, your new name!" he exclaimed.

"Umm okay then."

"So I'll take it that you'll work with me?"

He leaned forward a little making me look down at my feet, "Anything for you Princess."
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you guys think?! XD
Please comment!! I like feedback, good or bad!!
Enjoy. Comment. Subscribe!!