Status: Comments=updates!

The Phantom of the House of Wolves.

Think of me, think of me fondly.

Frank sighed as he continued tuning his guitar trying to block out the horrible noise that was being produced by Ray Toros amplifier. Ray was indeed a talented musician, but ever since he became a student of the school he started to get bigheaded and pratically lost his talent.

Slowly, Frank stood up from his seat that was on the side of the stage to see the new headmasters of the school standing in front of Ray as he continued playing his guitar, creating even more horrific sounds. There was a sudden bang making Frank jump slightly as a stage background fell, right onto Ray causing him to let out a girlish scream.

"WHAT IS THIS!?" He shouted, cursing at the few people who were trying to help him, Frank not being one of them.

One of the new headmasters, Bob Bryar rushed over to Ray as soon as he was standing, "Uh.. umm. These things happen, y'know. We'll... uh... We'll sort it out okay?" He said, unsure about what was going on. After all, he had only arrived at the school a few hours ago.

"These things happen? You've been here little over a few hours, these things actually do happen. and too often do they happen. Have you ever stopped them? No. I am leaving now. Someone get my guinea pig, I am leaving. For good this time." Ray said, turning his back and walking of the stage.

Bob and the other headmaster, Jimmy Sullivan, looked at each other with paniced expressions. "He was the lead?! What are we going to do now?" Jimmy almost shouted.

"A full house. We're going to have to refund a full house, Jimmy!" Bob said, looking around at the dissapointed faces of the students.

One of the guitar teachers at the school stepped foreward, "Frank Iero could play. He's had lessons from an amazing teacher" Mr Pitts said.

"Who is this teacher?" Bob said rudely, looking at Frank who was currently blushing from all the attention.

"I don't know his name, sir" He said quietly, gripping the neck of his beloved guitar, Pansy, nervously.

"Oh well. Play something for us?" Jimmy said, glaring at bob for being so rude.

Slowly Frank walked towards the centre of the stage, looking at Mr Pitts who nodded encouragingly. Frank sighed putting his guitar strap around his neck and plugging his guitar into the amplifier Ray was using previously. Taking a deep breath Frank started playing a random song he wrote the year he started attending the school. He called it Teenagers, and was about how all the kids here litterally scared the living shit out of him. Obviously, he didn't sing the lyrics, that would just piss the headmasters of, but he played the guitar perfectly surprising everyone.

When he finished playing he shyly looked up at everyone watching him, all of which had a shocked or amazed expression on their face.

"Well Frank... It seems that you shall now be the lead. Congratulations!" Jimmy smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
On Monday the 16th of january 2012 I went to see The Phantom Of The Opera in London at Her Majestys Theatre. It was honestly the most amazing thing i have ever seen and i would love to see it again!
Basically, I'm obsessed with the Phantom Of the Opera so i decided to make an MCR version.
Comment&Subscribe!
-Danii xoxo