Status: Comments=updates!

The Phantom of the House of Wolves.

Angel Of Music

Frank played the first show of the week perfectly, amazing every one who watched. More importantly however, he caught the attention of a certain someone. Mikey Way was visiting the school, interested in maybe joining but wanted to see the pupils perform before he made the desicion. But when he saw his childhood bestfriend performing the lead his memories returned, as well as his hidden feelings. Frank was indeed gay, like most students at The House Of Wolves, but Mikey was bisexual. He openley admitted to Frank when he was younger that he would only date on boy. That boy being Frank Iero. Many people would call them chilhood sweathearts, which never annoyed neither of the boys. They did love each other. They just never admitted it to one another.

As the concert slowly came to an end, Mikey stood up, leaving the booth he was sitting in when watching the performance. After walking around he found the headmasters of the school and after congratulating them to be polite, he continued his search for Frank. He walked in and out of the many people, most of them being the students at the school until he saw Frank walking into what looked like, and probably was, a dressing room.

Frank walked into his dressing room, which was previously occupied by the previous lead, Ray. As he sat down at the desk with he noticed a red rose with a black ribbon on it, placed on the top of the mirror. Smiling, he reached up and carefully pulled it down sniffing the flower. He, of course, knew where it came from. Frank didn't hear the door open until he heard the voice of the one he always loved.

"Little Frankie, let his mind wonder." Mikey said, slowly walking towards Frank who was now facing him with a big grin on his face.

"Mikey!" Frank said, getting up and litterally jumping on Mikey, almost making him fall to the floor. Mikey chuckle holding Frank close to him. He hadn't seen Frank since Franks parents passed away, back when they were both around eight or nine years old. Now being fifteen you have expected them to not remember each other, but they just... did.

"You were amazing out there!" Mikey said, as he pulled away to look at Frank.

"I've been visited by an angel of music, Mikey. Father told me when I was younger.. 'When I'm in heaven child, I shall send you an angel. The angel of music.'" He smiled as he talked, remembering memories from his childhood when his parents were alive. "Do you remember? The picnincs in the attic?" He smiled, "As father played the violin."

"And we told dark stories of the north." Mikey joined in."But now, we must go to supper. I'll go get a carriage. I'll pick you up in say.. two minutes?" He said as he got up and was about to walk out.

"No!" Frank almost shouted. "The angel of music is very strict." He explained, a hint of panic in his voice.

Mikey chuckled softly, "No need to worry, I shall not keep you long. Two minutes" He said as he kissed Franks hand softly before turning and leaving Frank in his dressing room, closing the door softly behind him.

Frank huffed as he sat down on his chair, putting his face in his hands. Should he go and face the consaquences? God knows what his Angel would do if he wasn't here.

Frank suddenly sat up straight as he heard a creak and that hypnotic voice started to flout around the room. "I am your angel of music. Come to the angel of music." Without thinking Frank stood up, following the sound that was coming from his dressing room mirror. It was
then when he saw him.

His angel of music was waiting for him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I watched the film so many times and tried to fit some lines from the film in here. Ones like "Little Frankie(supposed to be Little Lottie) , let his mind wonder" yeah.
hope you like it!
MORE COMMENTS=FASTER UPDATES!
Comment&Subscribe
-Danii xoxo