Moments

Not Again

I stood in my bathroom the next morning tying my hair up into a pony tail. I looked at my clothes and took a deep breath before walking back out into the living room. I slipped my watch on my wrist before grapping my keys and my phone and walking out the door.

I locked the door and slid my phone and keys in my pocket before walking over to the stairs. I got there as the elevator opened and I looked over to see Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall, Zayn, Dawn, Nikki, Lindsey and Kaytie. “Hails!” I smiled slightly “How did you all fit in the elevator?” they laughed and Harry seemed to take in my clothes “Going out?”

I nodded “Yeah, I have to….drop a bit of weight before shooting starts in three weeks” I said quietly. “How much weight?” Zayn asked. I swallowed the lump in my throat. “Doesn’t matter. Here” I said tossing my keys to them. Liam caught them easily and I smiled “You guys can help yourself to my apartment.” I said “How much weight Hailey?” Harry asked.

How did I know he wasn’t going to drop it. “It doesn’t matter. But I’ll see you later” I said before going down the stairs. “Hailey!” “See you later Harry!” I called as I ran down the stairs. When I got to th lobby he was waiting. “Stupid Elevator” I muttered as he walked over to me. I walked to the door and he followed me easily. “How much weight Hailey?”

I looked at him as we got to the street and sighed “25 pounds” I said before walking away. “What?!” I laughed slightly at the tone of his voice before I heard him run up to me. “Hailey….how are you going to do it. You are already beautiful” I snorted “Not really. I’m not but I have to get this job Harry. I don’t really have a choice, it’s either get the job and stay in London, or move back to my parents house in Paris. I lost you once, I can’t do it again” I said as we got to the park.

He didn’t say anything and I took that chance to start running the jogging path they had there. “That’s what this is about?” I looked over to see Harry running along side me and I blinked. “What do you mean?” I asked. I knew what he meant, but this way it kinda prolonged having to talk about it. Even by a few seconds.

“You don’t want to leave, that’s why you want this job, why you think you need to drop the weight that you don’t” I stopped running and looked at him. “Did you not hear me last night Harry? I love you. I have for so long. And when I finally get you back in my life I’m so close to losing you again. I can’t lose you again. You mean everything to me. You always have. When I found out you were in London I did everything possible to get here. With just the hope of seeing you again. Just seeing you. And now I’m here and so are you and we are….just like we were before and I just…I can’t….” I shook my head before taking off running again.

Only faster this time.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's short