Moments

Lee-Bee

When I woke up, it was only because my phone was ringing like no other. I groaned and picked it up and answered it without even looking at the caller ID. “Who are you? What Do you want? And it better be a good reason” yeah, I wasn’t a morning person.

I was greeted by the yelling of my parents. I rolled my eyes and just hung up the phone and turned it off. I really didn’t feel like listening to them yell at me. They had each other for that.

So, I went back to sleep.

I woke up again around 5 pm. Yeah, I was that tired. Or it could have been due to the fact that I didn’t get done unpacking till around 6 am. Then I got that call somewhere around 7am. Yep, let’s go with that. I stood up and walked in the bathroom and took a shower before walking back into my room and getting dressed.

I slipped my heels on and sighed. Even with them on I was still only 5’6. Still short. I remember Harry always made fun of my shortness. He his thirteen and skyrocketed to about 5’7. So at thirteen he was taller then I am now at 17. Not fair.

I shook my head at the thoughts of Harry and attempted to sidetrack myself but the bracelet set nicely on my wrist. I sighed and slipped my scarf around my neck before grabbing my keys and phone and slipping them in my purse.

I walked out of my apartment and locked the door before walking to the elevator. Once I was at ground level I walked out and down the road. I stopped at a little shop and got a tea and something to eat, which just ended up being a fruit Bar but it was still something.

I walked around and shopped for a while. Got some new clothes and jewelry. I was walking down the road when I heard a shit load of screaming. Which in itself was annoying as hell and made me want to kill someone. I looked over to see I was next to an Arena. I shrugged slightly and continued walking down the road.

“Hey, you’re Hailey Stemson” I looked over to see a girl and nodded “Um, yeah” she smiled “You are Harry’s best friend” I blinked before having to hold back my laughter “Yeah” “That is so cool. What is he like?” I blinked “He is just the way you see him” she smiled slightly before walking away. “Wow”

I shook my head slightly and continued walking. How weird. I ran a hand threw my hair before pulling out my phone. It was almost 10 pm. I sighed. I guess it was time to go home.

I heard a lot of screaming and I bit my lip, I better get out of here fast or I’ll probably die. No offence to the fans, but there was a lot of them and one of me and yeah, not good odds for me. “Hailey!” I blinked slightly and shook my head as I kept walking.

“Hailey! Hailey!! Hailey! Lee-Bee!”

That one made me freeze.
♠ ♠ ♠
dodo do