Status: A working progress. I'll update as soon as I write another chapter.

Even Without Wings

A Flamboyant Chaperone

That same day, I was sent to my destination where I would find my subject. I wasn’t thrilled at the least and my chaperone, Yukio Nakamura didn’t seem to care. He just went on telling me what a “hottie” Draco Malfoy was; Draco happens to be the one I’ll be guiding. Seems like he’ll be loads and loads of fun from the information I got in my scroll that lays out a pretty specific summary of how the client will be and act like.

So, let’s cut to the chase, this Malfoy kid is swimming in some boiling water up to his eyeballs with the Dark Lord, not to mention his brainwashed family. By Dark Lord, I mean the infamous dark wizard of the century, Tom Riddle; He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named and all that jazz.

Does the name Voldemort ring a bell? It should.

Apparently, I’m supposed to point this sorry excuse for a magical human being in the right path; the path of “greatness.” I felt this would be a difficult task, but if it got me my wings, I’d do anything. It couldn’t possibly be that bad, could it? Besides, he seems harmless.

“Yukio, could you take one moment to breathe. You’re seriously going to have a heart attack if you keep it up like this.” I said exasperated with the skinny sparkly gay Asian man, who was walking beside me in the overcrowded train station called King’s Cross. Yes, God doesn’t discriminate against sexuality.

The flamboyant Asian ignored me like I hadn’t said a thing. This annoyed me, but I chose to block his tirade on what he would do to Draco if he “swung” his way. I wanted to scream, but I kept the urge at bay. I didn’t want to attract any attention to myself.

Finally, we made it to where the train was supposed to be. I knew this trick right off the bat. We were supposed to go right through the barricade that I stand before, right now to Platform 9 ¾, and from there I would be boarding Hogwart’s Express.

That’s just what we did and within minutes we were staring at the breathtaking train in front of us. It had been years since I saw it and it sure hadn’t changed a bit. This was about the only thing I liked about coming to Hogwarts, the train ride. With that thought, there was also a nagging fear. I felt dizzy and caged in like a bird. My heart was beating rapidly so much that I thought it was going to explode.

The instinct to run and hide was palpable.

But, before I could, Yukio had a hold of my shoulders steering me toward the massive metal snake like train. I dug my heels into the ground, but that made matters worse. Yukio just took me by the forearm and drug me the rest of the way on.

“Come on, Eva, it’s just a train. What are you afraid of?”

“I have a fear of trains,” Truly it wasn’t that. It was because it would take me to the castle where all the bad memories were.

“You’ll be fine, honey,” said the sparkly Asian as we stepped onto the train. Looks as if I was going to have to face my fears after all, I thought as we boarded the train to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe!:D