Status: A working progress. I'll update as soon as I write another chapter.

Even Without Wings

Malfoy

We found an empty compartment for just the two of us at the back of the train. I lugged my hulking suitcase on the luggage rack and sat down. I brought out one of the many books I had with me. Most of it was the history of Hogwarts and other assorted subjects to do with the magical world of witches and wizards. I knew this train ride would last awhile, so I decided to bring something to entertain myself and not to mention I had my painstaking stay at Hogwarts all year until I have totally achieved my goal.

This year, I’d be a student at Hogwarts and for this mission. With this in mind, I have been altered to use magic, but the downfall to this is, I’m not immune to magic anymore. It sucks.

I opened the book and I began my research.

Suddenly, the compartment door swung open. I didn’t look up. I was too absorbed in my book to care. Apparently, the person wanted some acknowledgement.

“What are you doing in my compartment?”

I just turned the page I was on in my book not acknowledging the speaker. This had made them angry.

“Are you deaf or just dumb? I said why are you sitting in my compartment?”

Finally, I looked up to the platinum blonde boy. He looked about my age, attractive with piercing gray eyes shot daggers into my face. I rolled my eyes and stood up to confront the bully as he and his company of two husky built boys and a girl, whose face vaguely reminded me of a bulldog.

I walked up to the leader and got right up in his face. He seemed surprised at first that someone had had the guts to stand up to him. From the corner of my eye, I saw Yukio trying to say something, but I brushed him off completely. “Look here, I don’t know who you people are, but I was here first. So, if you want we can work this out the easy way or the hard way. Which is it going to be?” I put my hands on my hips.

“Let me show this brat a few things.” Bulldog Face said, trying to interfere, but the leader brushed her aside with a wicked grin plastered on his pale lips; we were still face to face. I could feel his breath on my face and our noses were almost touching. I blushed at the forbidden thought of our lips meeting, but I quickly brushed it aside. He smirked even wider as if he had read my thoughts, but I kept a face made of stone.

“What’s the hard way?”

“I throw you and your minions out those sliding doors on your butts, or I could just jinx you so hard you’ll be in St. Mungo’s for the rest of your pathetic lives.” I crossed my arms and smirked at all of them.

“You’ve got spunk, I’ll give you that.” The leader said. “But, that spunk makes you enemies.”

“Like us, you brat!” Bulldog Face chimed. The two other minions laughed stupidly. These guys had no morals. They just followed this guy around, because it made them feel cool and empowered, when really their not, those brainless, gits. I mentally rolled my eyes at the thought of their stupidity.

I smirked. Even if I was technically a witch, I could still use a few of my angel powers. Being an angel meant, I had abilities that no human or magical being could possess. I could get into people’s minds. Make them do things that I wanted them to do.

I focused on Bulldog and once I locked eyes with her beady ones, I began transmitting thoughts into her head. She stood there motionless with her mouth opened and a vacant look on her face.

The leader glanced over at her and asked, “What the devil is wrong with you, Pansy?”

“Draco, why don’t we find another compartment and leave this innocent girl alone?” She said this all in a monotone voice as she practically dragged Draco out of the compartment looking confusion clear in his eyes. The two other mindless goons shrugged and followed without hesitation. Before, the compartment door shut, I caught Draco looking back at me.

“That was your client, you know?” Yukio asked as I made my way back to my seat to continue reading.

I shrugged. “I know.” Was all, I said. I closed my book not being able to read any longer. All I could think about was him. Malfoy. He knew something was up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe:D