Nightmare

Nightmare

" Whatchya want for breakfast munchkin?" I asked my daughter, Amanda as I sat her at the table

" Pancakes!" Amanda exclaimed. She absolutely loved pancakes,with a passion.

" Sweetie, you just had those for dinner yesterday"

" Chewios!" She smiled.

" Do you promise not to stick them up your nose this time?" I asked her as I poured her some Cheerios.

" Yes mommy" She giggled and started eating.

" Eat quick, We gotta get you to preschool in a half an hour" I said and waited for her to finish eating before rinsing her bowl out and picking out her clothes.
She had a purple dress, black leggings, and flats.

" I can put it on by myself mommy" Amanda told me.

" Alright, well when you're finished,come to the bathroom so we can fix your hair" I told her and plugged in the hair straightener in the bathroom before going to get dressed in my non violent Avenged Sevenfold shirt and gray pants.

" Mommy I'm ready!" Amanda announced, walking into the bathroom with her left shoe on her right foot and right shoe on her left foot.

" I laughed " Awe sweetie" I smiled and fixed her shoes.

I finished getting her ready before putting her in her car seat with her book bag.

" Ready to go?" I asked,starting the car.

" Yea" She smiled.

" Alright!" I smiled and drove, the preschool in sight, before getting hit by a huge bus.

My small car rolled down a hill before stopping on it's side.

" Amanda!" I screamed and stared to turn around and get up before screaming in pain.

" Don't move!" I heard a male voice yell to me.

" I need to get to my daughter!" I yelled,crying.

" Calm down,don't move. Ambulance and police are on the way" A girl voice said

A few minutes later the ambulance and police got there and put me on a stretcher.

" Please! Get my daughter!" I cried.

" There's a child in there?!" He asked.

" Yes, my 4 year old daughter! Just please get her!" I whimpered and the paramedics ran back to the car and 5 guys came over.

" I'm so sorry!" One that looked like M. Shadows said.

The paramedics came back over and they told me they got Amanda on a different ambulance and put my on another one, the M. Shadows looking guy getting on as well.

" Is she okay?!" I asked as he put pressure on the gash on my head and the other started driving.

The guy didn't answer, but he told the M. Shadows looking guy to support my neck and he obeyed, supporting my neck as if I were a baby.

" Who are you?" I asked the M. Shadows looking guy.

" Matt. Singer of Avenged Sevenfold" He said

" I knew you looked familiar" I said as we pulled into the hospital.

When they got me out of the truck, I could see Amanda's gurney,but I couldn't see her.

" Please let me see my daughter!" I begged, beginning to cry

" You shouldn't" The paramedic said.

" I glared at him " Let me see my daughter. Now" I growled.

" Alright, reach your hand out" He told me and I did, feeling Amanda's bloody arm.

" Don't you give up on me little girl! Don't you die!" I yelled to her, crying.

~ 2 hours later, Matt's POV~

I was sitting with all of the guys in Avalon's hospital room.
Her arm had been broken and her spine got messed up and she has to wear a back brace.
In the time that she wasn't freaking out about Amanda, we had gotten to know her, and she wasn't just some crazy, obsessed fan girl. She was really cool.

Her doctor, Holly walked in " Hey Avalon, How are you feeling?"

" How's Amanda?" Avalon demanded.

" Um,I'm sorry to inform you, but Amanda isn't doing so well. She isn't breathing on her own, she's brain dead and in a coma. She most likely won't make it" Holly sighed.

Avalon was crying " But isn't life support helping her?"

" Not really. I'm sorry,but even if she does make it, she'll have permanent sever damage, like not being able to walk, see, or talk, eating problems, severe illness...." Holly explained " It's your decision if you want to keep her on life support or not"

Avalon looked as if she was thinking before saying " Just...take her off life support. I don't want her to suffer even more than she has" Avalon cried, me and the guys all letting a few tears slip.

" Do you want to be with her when we cut the machines?" Holly asked softly.

" Yes" She said immediately " Can I have Matt with me?"

" Of course" Holly said and we transferred her into a wheel chair, me wheeling her, following Holly.

We got into Amanda's room and my eyes went wide at all of the machines and the extremely injured 4 year old laying on the bed, her hospital gown stained red with blood.

Avalon put her hand in Amanda's " I love you Amanda, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me" She said and nodded to Holly who cut the machines, ending the small child's life, and Avalon' happiness.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter!!!
Comment!
Oh, and I wrote the last sentence, listening to Burn It Down, just as Matt sung " Sweet Child we'll miss you"

http://www.polyvore.com/avalon_mckenzie_nightmare_cpt/set?id=42605546
Avalon's outfit.