Nightmare

The White Room Turns Black

" Avalon are you sure you'll be okay?" I asked Avalon. She had gotten released from the hospital and I had taken her home, and I was a little nervous about leaving her home alone.

I've known the girl for two days, but I care about her.

" I'm sure" She sighed as she eased herself down on her bed.

" I put my number in your phone, along with the other guys. If you need anything, please call. I don't care if it's the middle of the night. Just call if you need me-anything" I said and hugged her gently before walking out of her room.

I walked down the hall and stopped when I saw a cracked door.

" This must of been Amanda's room" I murmured, seeing a sloppy but cute colored picture of what seems to be Avalon and Amanda under a rainbow.

I slowly walked in, seeing a nicely painted room with pictures and toys and all sorts of things everywhere.

My favorite picture was of Avalon and Amanda during a sunset on the beach. Amanda must of been about 2 or so.

" I didn't mean to kill you Amanda. I swear" I said out loud, feeling as if I needed to, before walking out of Amanda's room.

I walked into the living room, because that's where the front door was, and I noticed something on the fire place.

It was an American Flag, folded in a triangle in a triangular case.
Next to it was a picture of a young looking man, maybe 19 or 20.
Next to that was a death certificate for Michael Paget, signed by George Bush.

" This had to of been Amanda's father...They look just alike..." I whispered. " I'm a monster...Amanda's father died, then I took away Amanda" I said to myself and left, feeling even worse than before.

~Avalon's POV~

I lost her.
I lost my baby girl.
I lost my pride and joy.
I lost my last memory of Michael.
I lost the only reason I didn't end my life after Michael died.
My baby is gone. And she's not coming back.

" I shouldn't have cut the machines" I muttered before falling asleep

~In my dream~

I was standing in this all white room that didn't have a door.

" Hello?" I called.

" Mommy?" I heard a little girls voice ask.

" Amanda?!" I yelled.

" Mommy!" Amanda giggled as she ran from nowhere, hugging me.

" I love you baby, I'm sorry" I cried in her brown hair.

" Why'd you do it mommy? Why'd you cut my machines?" Amanda asked, pulling away from me.

" Amanda I-"

" I could of lived mommy! I could of survived!"

The room started turning black and I couldn't see Amanda's body, just various close ups of her extremely scarred face, her eyes rolled back, and she kept repeating " Why'd you do it mommy? Why'd you cut my machines? I could of survived!"

" I didn't want you to suffer!" I screamed.

~When I woke up~

" I'm Sorry!" I yelled, jolting up and sobbing.
I pulled my knees to my chest and rocked back and forth, sobbing.

" I'm sorry" I cried " I want you back"

I started to get scared, cause I felt as if something was watching me, so I grabbed my phone and called Matt.

" Hello?" He muttered tiredly.

" Matt" I sobbed " Please come over"

" I'll be there in less than five minutes!" He said and we hung up.

I kept sobbing,remembering Amanda's face in my dream, and I heard Matt running down the hall and he burst in my room, hugging me, him only wearing his boxers and a white shirt with no selves.

" Matt" I sobbed in his chest.

" Shh, honey, I'm here" He comforted me and I slowly stopped crying.

" Matt I had a Nightmare. I was in this room and Amanda came in,looking and acting like she normally did, then she started asking my why I cut the machines, that she could of survived, and then the room turned completely black and all you could see was her scarred up face and her eyes were rolled back and she kept asking me why I cut the machines. Matt it was so real! You should of heard her voice. She was calling me mommy and everything" I was sobbing and shaking again by the end of me telling him about my nightmare.

" It's okay, Avalon. I'm here" Matt said and I fell asleep, clutching the bigger yet comforting man next to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really like this story so far xD
Comment and Subscribe!

Oh and extra points if you know who Michael Paget is!