Lost at Sea

twelve.

"Oh Johnny, boy!" My mother cooed as she gave Jonathan a hug, "How are your parents doing?"

"They're doing well. It's really good to see you." Jon said, giving my parents hugs.

"That's good to hear, son." My father game him a pat on the back.

"Uh, yeah." He turned to his teammates, "I'm sure you've met my friends."

After formal introductions and thanks to Patrick Kane for the whole dinner thing with Jacob, my parents invited them to the dinner table to eat. There were all kinds of dishes on the table, ranging from Asian to store bought burgers.

After dinner we headed back to my place. They'd be staying one last night, play a game against the Canucks, stay a night at a hotel, and then head home the next morning.

"Your parents are nice." Patrick said, sitting at the kitchen counter. He was nibbling on a piece of bacon, even after the large meal we just had, as I was putting away leftovers my mom brought me home with.

"At times." I joked.

I took a seat on the couch and switched the TV on. Guys were sprawled on the ground, asleep. Crawford was half on the couch, half off, leaving room for me to sit. Patrick took a seat next to me, shoving Corey's legs out of the way.

"So tell me about yourself." He started, leaning back and relaxing into the couch. He rested his arm on the couch cushion behind me. I couldn't help but feel just a little self conscious about it.

"What d'you wanna know?" I said, flipping to TSN.

"Um," He pondered, "Favourite colour?"

"Blue. Hands down, you?"

"Blue? Red all the way! And I'm not just saying this cause the Hawk's colour is red."

"Well, I was just saying that cause the Canuck's colour is blue." I said with a grin. "And the Winnipeg Jets, of course. All about the hometown." I cheered quietly, making sure not to wake anybody up.

"Oh god, don't ever say that again." He groaned with a laugh.

"I tried using that as a pick up line once, a failure." I swung my arms around with a big laugh, "So maybe Winnipeg isn't the most interesting city!" I said with a laugh and a shrug.

Patrick let out a hefty laugh, "You're crazy." He told me, poking me in the chest.

"Say it ain't so." I grinned.

His hand lost it's grip on the cushion, leaning closer into me. He rested his hand on the other side of me, "I know we didn't really talk much over this little trip, but uh.."

Right before it happened, "Fuck! Go to bed!"

I peeked over Patrick's shoulder to see Corey groaning, hiding his head under a pillow.
♠ ♠ ♠
LMFAO. Corey is a cockblock. D:
Well, thanks for reading and comment and suuub (: