Lost at Sea

two.

"Alright, so can we head back to the hotel now? It's getting kind of late and we gotta head to dinner soon." I told Jacob once we exited another souvenir shop. His hand was clasped tightly around mine. The streets of Chicago were busy and packed and Jacob soon realized how easily he could get lost in the crowd.

"Can we go to the Chicago Blackhawks store?" He asked.

"Let's go tomorrow. We have more time to look around tomorrow." I told him.

He nodded reluctantly and we walked back towards the street the hotel was on.

We got lost a few times but after asking a few people for directions we were on the correct street. It wasn't as busy compared to other streets, so Jacob took the chance to run down the sidewalk towards the hotel doors.

"Jacob! Don't run! Be careful!" I yelled, running right behind him. I was unfortunately unable to reach him before he tripped up on a sidewalk crack and lose balance, "Jake!"

I watched as a guy with sunglasses, in this dark evening, I have no idea why, caught him before he could hit the ground. I sprinted the rest of the way to Jacob.

"Jesus Christ, Jacob. Don't do that. You're gonna get hurt and your parents are gonna kill me." I muttered as I dusted off his shirt and pants. I turned to the guy dressed in a nice suit, "Thank you so much!"

"Nice hair." He said, most likely sarcastically, pointing out the thing about me most people did, "Very flamboyant." I watched as he tilted his sunglasses down to reveal cold blue eyes as he winked.

I gave him a sketchy look then grabbed onto Jacob's hand.

"Thanks again." I mumbled then rushed us into the hotel.
♠ ♠ ♠
yessiree. i changed the layout. LOL.
i know, it's only been like one or two chapters but i love it! but its probably gonna change again.
i cant stay one thing for a long time. just makes it boring.

thanks to those who commented! it really gave me a boost and put a smile on my face (:
anyways, please comment!
it makes updates come faster! (;