Lost at Sea

six.

"Gimmie your hand!" I whisper-yelled to Jacob while we were looking around an official Hawks store. I still couldn't believe Patrick gave us front row seats.

"No! You're not wearing anything Blackhawks-y!" Jacob said angrily, refusing to acknowledge the fact he knew someone without any Hawks spirit.

"I'm sorry, Jacob. But these prices are way out of my range." I told him while we were browsing the jerseys. Even the shirts with the Blackhawks logo was almost forty dollars.

I took my hand out for him to take, which he reluctantly gave in. We walked out of the store and headed to our seats, which I was guessing Patrick chose. He gave us the seats right behind his bench, something that I'd expect him to do.

Jacob watched excitedly as the Hawks got on the ice for the pregame warm up. I took my seat and watched Jacob as he jumped and screamed happily. Patrick even stopped his pregame warm up to smile and wave at him. I'd have to thank him if I ever got the chance.

"Patrick! Patrick!" Jacob yelled.

"Yeah, Jacob?" He asked, leaning over the glass in the corner to the entrance to the locker rooms.

"Do you have a Blackhawks shirt that Brandi can borrow?" He asked.

"Whoa there, Jacob!" I said, grabbing him and pulling him off the glass and away from Patrick, "I don't need a shirt. I'm wearing red, isn't that good enough?" I said, trying to pull myself away from this awkward situation.

"But people are gonna think you're one of those lousy fans!" He complained, "I hate those people!"

"I'm not even a Blackhawks fan." I said to Jacob.

He quickly covered my mouth with his small hands, "Don't say that out loud!" He said, making me chuckle and Patrick gasp dramatically.

"Whoa! Not a Hawks fan?" I heard Patrick say from behind the glass, "That will change, gimmie a minute!" He said. He disappeared into the locker room.

He came back a few moments later with a white Hawks jersey with the number 88 and the name Kane on the back. He threw the large jersey at me with a big smile, "Keep it. I have tons." He turned to Jacob, "Come here." He said, waving him closer.

Patrick signed Jacob's jersey which was identical to mine but red.

"No way! Look, Brandi! Look!" He was pointing to where Patrick had just signed.

"Thanks." I yelled to Patrick before slipping into his jersey. It smelt of sandalwood and a few other things I couldn't point out specifically, and very warm.
♠ ♠ ♠
awwwwh yeah.

go pat kane go! his superman was priceless but copying the duuude from the nba. eh, its not bad. if it was original that would be pretty cool.

my boys the canucks were super awesome. :D edler didnt get much of a spotlight.. actually none at all. LOL. kinda sad. should of put him in on hardest shot. he's better than alfredsson! (no offense to ottawa fans) but the sedins were amazing the alfie, the sweeeeds<3

anyways, comment, subscribe!