Lost at Sea

seven.

The plane ride was boring and long. The second we sat down Jacob passed out. I have no idea how someone could be so comfortable in a plane, but I wouldn't complain.

After this past week I couldn't wait until he was home safe and I could relax and have a day for myself. If this was what having kids was like then I will never have children. Unless my husband will stick with them all the time, of course.

I spent most of the plane ride tracing figure eights on the arm rest or looking out the window at the light clouds.

You have no idea how blessed I was when I saw Jacob's parents there to pick us up.

"So, Jacob, how was your trip?" His mother asked him while me and Mr. Lanards hauled the luggages into the trunk.

"It was so cool! Me and Patrick Kane ate chicken strips together and we went to his game! He even signed my jersey! It was so exciting!" He bragged to his mother.

"You got to go to his game, huh bud?" Mr. Lanards said as we got in the car and drove away.

"Yeah! He gave Brandi his jersey because she didn't have one and he said that if he needed anymore tickets to my game that he'd call-"

Jacob yammering was interrupted by the ringing of my phone.

"That should be your parents." Mrs. Lanards said from the passenger seat.

I glanced at the caller I.D, "Hm, unknown number." I answered the phone, "Hello?"

"Hey I need.." I heard some chammering, "Are you coming?" I heard faintly.

"Uh.. no, can't. Tell 'em I said sorry!" an even fainter voice spoke.

The person on the other end got back into our conversation, "Could I get four more tickets or is that too much?"

"Patrick?" I asked, a little blown away.

"Yeah, Patrick Kane." He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Out of all my stories this is my favourite to update, no joke. I'm really starting to fall in love with a character I've built! D: Awkward.

Anyways, updates are going to be coming a little bit slower than usual because I'm going to be spending most of my time working on a small project of mine. Thanks for understanding!

Please subscribe and comment. And I hate my dad. Just thought I'd throw that in! LOL.