Lost at Sea

nine.

"Wow. Your hair is flamboyant!" Duncan Keith said, quite fascinated.

"I have no idea how you guys are doing this." I said as they all dropped their things in a small corner of my apartment.

"I call the couch!" Corey Crawford yelled and jumped onto the couch, getting comfortable.

"There's blankets and pillows in the closet. Night!" I yelled behind me as I walled towards my room. All I wanted to do was sleep.

"Brandi!" I stopped and glanced at the seven boys behind me, "We didn't eat yet." He said cheekily

I went into my room to get my wallet but instead Patrick let himself in, "Wow. Lots of space, can I sleep in here?"

I gave him a skeptical look.

"On the floor!" He corrected. "Now hurry up, I'm hungry!"

I handed him a twenty dollar bill with a sigh, "Order pizza. And if you're sleeping on the floor then be quiet when coming in." I told him, then collapsed on my bed.

Image

Patrick's POV

I woke up to Brandi's bed empty and undone. Jon was next to me sleeping away and the bedroom door was just slightly opened. I could hear the TV as the latest sports news was announced.

I groggily got up and out of the room.

"Mornin' sleepy head." Sharpie said from the couch.

"What time is it?" I asked. I wobbled towards the kitchen to find breakfast, which was most likely going to be cold pizza and a glass of milk.

"Past noon. I'm guessing you slept like a baby." Corey grinned as he leaned against the counter with a cup of coffee.

"Eh. Where's Brandi?" I glanced around the apartment but she was no where to be seen.

"She left a note." Keith called from next to Sharpie, "She had morning classes. She should be back.." He leaned to the side, trying to read the time off the oven.

The front door opened from behind me before Duncan could finish his sentence. Brandi sauntered into the apartment and straight to her room without a word, closing the door behind her. It was silent for a moment, a bunch of us looking at each other with confused faces but no one said anything.

Seabrook was about to say something when we heard a loud scream come from Brandi's room.

We all rushed into the room to see Brandi standing, frozen still, in front of Jon with her hands over her mouth. Jon on the other hand had wide eyes, still lying on the ground, and looking up at Brandi.

"What happened?" I couldn't help but ask.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Valentines day guuys!

You guys probably know that I have pre writes and release every once in a while so a Valentines chapter probably won't come up until later. I know, it's kinda weird. And by later I mean like possibly three months from now. LOL, you know, I might just not do a valentines one. I don't know, if you guys want valentines then I'll do one.