Status: working on it :)

Pages & Paragraphs

DayDreamingWhenIt'sNightTime:)

So here she was gazing up at her ceiling, even though there wasn’t anything special up there. I guess it’s just something people do when they’re deep in thought. She remembered him. He was the guy who had performed at that fundraiser for their school last year. She remembered sitting on the grass way in the back, next to her friends, throwing popcorn at people because for one thing, these jerky guys were sitting in front of her and also they had been selling popcorn and she liked popcorn. She remembered when the guitar had first started playing, she hadn’t bothered to look in his direction, but when he sang, she felt like…well, funny on the inside. Like he was singing to each individual person in the audience. She’d looked up then, realizing everyone was looking at him, but he wasn’t looking at anyone. No, he was looking at something off into the distance, even though it was just trees and a giant wall that surrounded their school. Then, when that line had come, those six words that had made her heart skip a beat, she finally realized that out of everyone in the audience, he’d looked at her then. It was something unbelievably, out of the ordinary, right. It was just so right how he’d put those words into a song, but no person would understand if they just sang along. Those words had meant something to her, and somehow she had forgotten all about them, until now. Those six words were fresh in her mind, but only those six words and now she wished she new the rest of the song. She hadn’t even thought to get his name and she had no classes with him and barely even saw him around school. Her only best guess was to go to the library tomorrow at lunch and hope he’ll be there again.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Short But It's All What Needs To Be Said Here