Status: working on it :)

Pages & Paragraphs

Changing Perspectives

The next day rolled by, too slow for her to take any granted for. She’d never really paid any attention to any one else at school besides her friends, but now she wished she’d been more aware because besides her friends, everyone else was a complete stranger and she now saw school from a whole new perspective. As each class went by, followed by one after another, she just couldn’t concentrate, and a few of her teachers and kids sitting near her asked if she was feeling okay. She never noticed that before, how people notice you in class or when you’re walking by them on your way to your next class. She’d just been caught up in her own world for so long, that this was all new to her. It’s not like her life was busy or anything, I guess she just thought that if her mind was always preoccupied, nothing else would have to matter. No one else would have to matter. Now, finally having something real to worry about, the very thought of thinking about someone besides her self scared her. Lunch finally came and with pure dignity she walked straight to the library. No.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so this one is shorter...I don't know what else to say :) TEEHEE!