Status: activity based on feedback.

One Pack of Smokes from Broke.

Twelve.

Garrett walked into the venue, a weight he hadn't known was there now lifted off his shoulders. He smiled at his band mates goofing around on stage, making his own way back stage. He flashed the security guard the pass that was dangling from his belt loop and was granted access. He walked a little ways, eventually ending up side stage where he grabbed his white bass. He adjusted the instrument around his shoulders, walking out onto the stage.

"Hey Gare," Pat greeted him from where he sat behind his drums with a smile, though he looked a little nervous. Garrett saw his eyes flicker from himself to behind him. Garrett turned, his eyes landing on exactly what Pat didn't want him to see.

Charlie stood in front of Kennedy, too closely for Garrett's liking, laughing at whatever Kennedy was saying. It was obvious that they were flirting, and it made Garrett furious. He'd been trying to get her to flirt back for two weeks, and here she was flirting with Kennedy within 10 minutes.

Garrett turned away, his brain screaming what does he have that I don't and not wanting to see anymore.

Pat gave him a small smile, to which Garrett didn't respond, only down at his bass in his hands and fidgeting with the strings.

He walked over to where he usually stood on stage between John and Jared. Garrett stood there, saying nothing and tuning his bass.

Charlie raised her camera from her chest, up to her face. She aimed it straight for Kennedy, who grinned right into it as she took the picture of him.

"Alright, alright, guys, time to get to work now that Garrett's finally decided to join us. And make it quick, we've lost a shit load of time!" Tim directed, coming out from side stage and putting an arm around Charlie's shoulders, ushering her back to side stage with him so the guys could start.

During sound check, Charlie wondered the venue. She skipped touring back stage because that was just filled with dressing rooms holding bands she didn't know. She thought about visiting A Rocket To The Moon but decided against it since she only really knew Halvo, and the thought of Halvo made her blush.

So she ended up walking along the balcony that over looked the stage and floor, walking it's length and watching the boys goof off and then be yelled at by Tim.

After about 15 minutes of leaning against the balcony and taking a few pictures, the boys decided to call it a wrap because the show would be starting soon. John spotted Charlie up on the balcony and yelled into the mic. "Charles! Get your short ass down here!"

Charlie smiled and rolled her eyes at his antics, pushing off the balcony and making her way back stage again.

There would be 3 bands playing that night, an opener, The Maine, and A Rocket To The Moon.

Charlie stood side stage with John, Halvo, and Kennedy beside her as the first band played since she only had permission to shoot pictures of The Maine from the floor.

The flirting with Kennedy had stopped the minute he'd tried to start it again when Charlie got back stage. John clearly had had enough, standing between them now, an arm slung around Charlie's shoulders and shooting Kennedy a threatening glance every now and then.

The opener's set was small, and once it was over Charlie went to stand in the space between the stage and barricade. She played with her camera, making sure it was ready.

After about 10 minutes of The Maine's small crew getting the stage ready for them, the room went dark and the music playing over head stopped, only to be filled with the sounds of the sold-out crowd's screams.

Charlie grinned in complete bliss. She loved this feeling more than anything in the world. It was pure ecstasy for her, and she could never get over it.

Soon, the boys came on stage, the crowd only getting louder as they started playing.

The lights came on, different color beams, when John started singing and Charlie brought her camera up to her face, snapping perfect pictures of him.

Two songs in, Charlie soon became fascinated with Garrett as he played. She was simply amazed. He went from this shy, quite boy into a confident, crazy - and undeniably sexy, Charlie thought - bass player. He talked to the crowd with complete ease. You'd be a complete fool to think that wasn't where he belonged. He quickly became Charlie's favorite to shoot, even leaning down to make faces or smile at her for pictures. She adored his smile.

Charlie also noticed how comfortable John seemed to be up there. She remembered going to his first show for him, and how he spent barely anytime facing the crowd. Now he had complete confidence, singing proudly and cracking joked throughout the set.

Charlie noticed how the crowd sang along with him, thinking back to a time when John told her that that was all he could ever ask for.

"Just to hear a crowd of people singing the lyrics I wrote in this very bedroom, that's all I ever want."

Charlie was pulled out of her flashback as Garrett bent down to head bang in front of her again. She giggled, taking more picture of him as John sang the last song.

Once the boys walked off stage and the lights came back on, Charlie went around backstage.

The boys were putting up their instruments, all sweaty and grinning.

She squealed as John threw his shirtless, sweaty body onto her, pulling her close to his hot body.

"Ewwwwww, John! You're all gross, get off!"

"You love me! Appreciate my hot sweaty bod, Charles!" he yelled back, tightening his hold around her.

Charlie huffed loudly, pushing away from him and feeling her phone vibrate in her pocket.

She pulled it out, seeing it was Eric and answered it.

"Hey,"

"Hey, is the show over? Winter wants to go down the Smoking Hole, wanna come?"

"Yeah, they just got off stage. And, sure, pick me up."

"Kay," Eric hung up.

Charlie turned to the guys, who were emerging from their dressing room.

"Wanna get high?"
♠ ♠ ♠
just to clear something up firstly, john doesn't like charlie! he's like an over protective brother. i dunno, just encase you guys were interpreting his feelings differently.

sorry if that ending was rushed, i only have a few more minutes before i have to go.

ugh, writing that show was so hard, i kept getting PCD, i can't wait to see them in may!

so, yeah, comments would be very appreciated.

thanks to:
Kinkeh Dinosaurs
RumorHasIt?
<3