Status: activity based on feedback.

One Pack of Smokes from Broke.

Two.

The class all stared back at Charlie in shock. Garrett shot Pat a grin, and he got the message: they needed to know this girl.

Garrett spent the rest of the class shamelessly staring at her, partly hoping she'd catch him and maybe even stare back. But of course, she never did. She spent most of her time gazing out the window or occasionally goofing off with the boy next to her, whom Garrett now new as Eric.

He had no problem with a year filled with staring at Charlie during English class. It's not like he gave a fuck about reading shitty books or attempting to write essays that he would never finish. He wouldn't need any of it. The band he'd been in for 3/4 of a year was really starting to pick up. They'd done they're first big tour over the summer, and even began to start having somewhat of a fanbase.

Garrett wanted that for the rest of his life, and it certainly did not require reading useless books or poorly writing essays about them.

Garrett continued to gaze at Charlie, his eyes tracing every visible inch on her, which wasn't hard to do, considering how small she was. Not only was she simply beautiful, but the more he studied her, the more familiar she got. He felt like he'd seen her before. He'd never talked to her, but he'd definitely seen her before. A girl like that was hard to forget.

After about 5 more minutes of trying to place where he'd seen her before, an image of one of his band members popped into his head. The moment he realized it, he wrote Pat a note on the edge of his notebook.

Isn't that John's little sister?

Pat read it and it clicked for him, too, his mouth forming into an "O" before he shook his head and wrote Garrett back on his own notebook.

No, I don't think they're related, but she's with him a lot.

Garrett fought the erg to ask the first thing that popped into his head, for about 10 seconds. He really wanted to know, for some reason.

Are they dating?

Pat gave him a look before writing back.

No. We'd definitely know it if he was dating a girl like that. He paused before writing more. And I call dibs! You already have a girlfriend!

Garrett rolled his eyes and was about to write him an insult when the bell rang, signaling that school was finally over.

While getting his stuff together, he scoffed at Pat. "Before you call dibs, I dare you to trying and talk to her without stuttering like an idiot."

Pat flipped him off and slung his backpack over his shoulder, Garrett following suit. He threw one last glance at Charlie, just in time to see he pretty white smile, before walking out the door with Pat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Garrett deffs has a crush on Charlie :3
Sorry if theres any dumb mistakes, im typing with a broken thumb :/
feedback would be much appreciated! :D
i should update within a few days, but i'll have another up tonight if i get a comment ;)