Status: activity based on feedback.

One Pack of Smokes from Broke.

Seven.

After Charlie'd taken quite a few pictures of Garrett, she went through them with him glancing over her shoulder. He was close to her, the closest he'd ever been. He could smell her even, like an odd but beautiful mix of cherry blossoms and lilacs.

Garrett was very surprised, he usually hated pictures of himself. He loved the ones Charlie took of him. She stopped at a picture, staring at it.

"I like this one," she whispered. Garrett liked it, too. It was at an angle, and he was smiling, but biting his bottom lip in the picture. His eyes weren't looking into the camera, like she wanted. It was taken from his left, so you could just almost see his nose ring shining in the right side of his nose. His hair fell in his face, but not too much, just enough. You could see the moon and stars and a big oak tree behind him, too. That's the best picture of me I've ever seen, he thought.

Charlie nodded, mainly to herself, before turning to him. "C'mon, lets go get a drink."

Garrett nodded back, oblivious to the fact she meant alcohol, so he was surprised when she added a bottle of something he didn't recognize into her coke.

Charlie saw this and smirked. She took a sip, barely flinching as the alcohol burned her throat. "Want some?" she teased.

Garrett looked at the cup for a moment. "What the hell," he said, shrugging and holding his hand out for the cup.

Her smile widened and she handed it to him.

He looked down t the liquid sploshing around in the plastic red cup. He wanted to turn it so he could drink form where her lips had been, but she'd notice it and think he was a freak. Sighing, he took a sip. He clenched his eyes shut as the liquid burned his throat.

Once the alcohol was down, he made a long "bleh" sound and turned towards the was standing next to. He turned it on and made a make-shift cup with his hands, drinking down water.

Beside him, Charlie was giggling and taking sips from the cup.

"That was awful!" he told her, turning off the sink.

"Was not," she smiled. Garrett was relieved she wasn't making fun of him for never drinking before, or not be able to take a sip and not wash it down. He liked her a little bit more for that.

Charlie paused, looking at him.

He looked back at her, smiling.

She smiled back. Oh, my God, he thought. She's so beautiful.

"Do you wanna dance?" she asked, taking him from his thoughts.

Garrett found himself laughing. "Me? Dancing?!"

Charlie giggled a little, then she looked behind him.

"Hmm, okay. Hey, I'll see you later, okay?" she gave him a smile, then walked away.

He looked after her, puzzled from her sudden leaving. He watched as Charlie approached a skinny blonde guy, laughing. They talked for a moment, then moved to the crowd of people dancing.

Garrett suddenly felt stupid for not dancing with her. Sure, he would've looked stupid, but he'd still be with her right now. Plus, he knew that she wouldn't make fun of his crappy dance moves, he'd probably make her laugh. Really laugh, a sound he hadn't heard from her before. Regardless, he was still very happy with the nights events.

Smiling, he went to find Pat, replaying her voice saying his name in his head.

Well, he thought. At least she knows I exists now.
♠ ♠ ♠
A little bit of cute moments c:
The boy who Charlie went to dance with was Winter, if any of you are wondering.

So, I only got 1 comment last chapter, which really upset me. Do you guys even like this story? I mean, is it not even good enough for feedback? It really sucks not getting any. It also doesn't really make me motivated to write or update quickly...

Thank you, Kinkeh Dinosaurs.