Gunslinger

Crossroads

January 18, 1945

In mid January, desperate to save what they could of their men and equipment in the Bulge, the Germans launched a diversionary operation in Alsace, code named Nordwind in an attempt to draw American troops from the Ardennes area. As in the mid December attack in the Ardennes, they struck in a thinly held sector of the front. When Nordwind began, Eisenhower sent the 101st to Alsace to bolster the line.

When word reached the paratroopers that they were to be taken by truck to Alsace it was accompanied by a rumour that tuned out to be exaggerated: that the Germans had broken through.
“Goddammit it”, Dana bitched from where she sat in the truck in between Brian and O’Shea. “Don’t they have anybody else in this whole fucking army that can plug these gaps? Why does it always have to be us?”

It was a long trip. Alsace was 160 miles south and slightly ease of Bastogne. The weather was cold and miserable and snow fell constantly. The roads were slippery and dangerous and the trucks had to proceed at a walking pace. Brian had to jump off the truck to relieve himself, and Dana giggled to herself at the comical sight he made. He was wearing baggy pants, OD pants, long underwear and OD coloured underwear. There were no zippers in sight, and everything was buttoned. He was trying to get everything opened whilst still wearing his gloves.
“You better hurry up baby, or you’re gonna pee yourself”, Dana called to him. He flipped her the bird, before finally succeeding in relieving himself and jogging back to the truck. Dana re-thought her words when she had to go, as she had to do the same fumbling and try to find a bush to hide behind.
“You were saying?”, Brian asked her with a smirk when she finally climbed back onto the truck with his assistance.
“Bite me”, she responded with a grin. He waggled his eyebrows at her.
“With pleasure baby”, he responded. “We just gotta find a spot where these goons aren’t watching.” O’Shea whacked him on the arm.
“Why the hell don’t you two think of that when I’m stuck in the foxhole with you?”, he griped. “It’s like being trapped with two sex crazed fiends.”
“I’d ask you to join”, Brian started, but stopped when Dana whacked him. “But”, he said, sticking his tongue out at her. “I ain’t sharing my baby.”

Whilst the truck was on the road, Richland became ill, with chills and a high fever. Dana called over Brouchard, who examined Richland.
“Shit, you got pneumonia”, Brouchard sighed. “We gotta evacuate you to the nearest hospital.”
“To hell with that”, Richland replied whilst coughing violently. “I’m 1st Sergeant of E Company and I can’t leave.” Brouchard eyed him with a sigh.
“Well, it’s too late to do anything tonight anyway. Come back and see me tomorrow.”

When the trucks came to a stop, Dunn and Richland took over a room in a house for the night. The room had only a single bed, and Dunn told Richland he should sleep on it. Richland protested that it wasn’t right as Dunn was his superior officer and he was just an enlisted man.
“I’ll just sleep in my sleeping bag on the floor”, Richland replied, before going off into a coughing fit.
“You’re taking the bed, you’re sick”, Dunn replied and wouldn’t hear another word. With that, he left the room and Richland got into the bed. The elderly couple who lived in the house bought him some schnapps and Apple strudel. Richland had never had anything alcoholic in his life, but he sipped at the schnapps until he had finished a large glass, and ate the strudel. He fell into a deep sleep, and when he woke in the morning his fever had broken, and his energy had returned. He went to see Brouchard.
“Damn, we gotta get the boys onto this schnapps stuff”, Brouchard said with a laugh.

Whilst Richland was talking to Dana about his miracle recovery and the great medicinal value in getting drunk on schnapps, Dunn approached Richland and advised him that both he and Somerville had recommended him for a battlefield promotion and that Colonel Harper wanted to talk to him. Dana grinned at Richland and patted him on the back, before he trotted off to speak with Harper.

****************

E Company stayed in reserve for nearly two weeks, moving almost daily from one village to another. The weather warmed and the sun shone, and gradually the snow began to melt. A supply truck arrived with shoelaces, arctic socks and felt insoles.
“Where the hell were you six weeks ago in Bastogne when we needed you, you bastards?”, Brian shouted at the driver. The quartermaster company took dirty clothes, blankets and sleeping bags from the men and took them to a GI laundry. Portable showers were set up, and Brian looked at Dana with a grin when he saw her walking in to a shower tent with O’Shea standing guard outside. He walked up to O’Shea, and laughed when O’Shea rolled his eyes at him.
“How did I know you would appear the minute Dana walks in to have a shower”, O’Shea sighed. “You must have radar.”

Brian ducked into the tent, and groaned aloud at the sight of a naked Dana washing her hair. She opened her eyes at the sound of the groan and grinned.
“How is it that you always appear to ravish me the minute I step into a shower?’, she asked with a laugh.
“O’Shea just asked me the same thing”, Brian replied and grinned when Dana blushed. He hastily removed his clothing, and smirked when Dana’s eyes moved hungrily over him.
“Come here, baby”, she said.
“Don’t need to ask me twice”, Brian responded as he pulled Dana into his arms. His lips met hers with a bone-melting kiss and she groaned against his lips.
“As much as I want to take you in the shower”, Brian added, “I really need to get clean. I’ve got six weeks worth of gunge on me and I want to steal Dunn’s room for a bit.”
“Really?”, Dana asked. “You gonna ditch me to sneak into Dunn’s room.” Brian blew into her ear.
“I didn’t say I was going to use the room alone”, he whispered, before softly kissing the spot just below her ear.

They quickly showered, with Dana trying to avoid Brian’s grabby hands.
“I thought you wanted to continue this elsewhere”, she laughed, as Brian’s finger slid into her pussy.
“I slipped”, Brian lied. Dana ducked away from him with a laugh as she towelled herself dry and got re-dressed. Once Brian was dressed, he walked up behind her and put his arms around her.
“I wanna fuck you senseless”, he whispered into her ear. “Lead the way.” Dana went to move away, but Brian came with her, still with his arms around her.
“You trying to cop another feel there, Haner?”, she asked with a smirk.
“I like getting around like this. You’re like my own curvy walking frame.”

The two walked past O’Shea out of the shower tent.
“That was quick”, O’Shea said with a smirk, and laughed when Brian flipped him the bird. He laughed even harder when he saw Brian and Dana disappearing into the door of the house that Dunn and Richland were staying in.
“Damn insatiable the both of them”, he muttered as he wandered off to the find the other boys and a poker game.

Once Dana and Brian had successfully managed to slip into Dunn and Richland’s room, Dana gently pushed him back onto the bed, pulling down his OD coloured underwear.
“Mmmm, someone’s as horny as me”, he said, his hand sliding up her back until it came to rest on the back of her neck. He pulled Dana toward him until their lips met and she was lying over him. His hardened cock was poking her in the stomach so she slowly moved to the side then trailed her fingers up his shaft.
“Ohhhhhhhhh my God”, he whimpered. She moved further down his body. Every time her hair trailed over his heated skin, he trembled. She reached his cock and licked him from root to tip. His hands, which had been lying at his sides, curved and his nails began to dig into the sheets. She circled the head of his cock with her tongue, then slowly lowered her mouth and enveloped just the head. She sucked gently and his body trembled again.
“What are you doin’ to me?”, Brian groaned.
“Loving you”, she responded, lifting her head. His head was on the side and he had caught his bottom lip in his teeth. Dana almost wanted to take a picture of that expression on his face, somewhat amazed that it was her that was making him so horny. She circled his cock with her hand and lowered her head again, sucking him into the heat of her mouth. She caressed his hot flesh with her tongue then lowered her head again until she had taken all of him.
“Oh god, oh god, oh god”, Brian whimpered. Dana sucked him harder, her hand softly moving up and down his shaft. She ran her tongue over his cock head whilst her hand moved up and down his shaft.
“Baby, stop. I’m gonna come”, Brian gasped. He grasped her upper arms and pulled her over him. “Fuck me, baby”, he moaned. “I want you so fuckin’ bad.” Dana moved her legs until she was straddling him then slowly lowered herself onto his rigid cock. He grabbed her hips to guide her as she began to move. She gently swiveled her hips as she moved herself over him, gradually increasing her strokes until she was riding him hard. Brian’s hands gripped her hips tighter.
“I don’t know how much longer I can last”, he gasped.
“I’m almost there”, she groaned. Just the feel of having him inside her, having his hands on her, was setting every one of her nerves on fire. She quickened the tempo further, feeling the imminent explosion in every nerve ending. Just as the first flash of her orgasm hit and she threw back her head and screamed, she felt Brian’s nails dig into her hips. He bucked upward, impaling her further as he yelled out his release. Searing aftershocks hit her and she collapsed forward onto Brian’s chest. His arms lifted and cradled her to him.
“Goddamn, we’re good together”, Brian sighed, his hand softly stroking her back. “I can’t believe I wasted two years missing out on the best pussy in the universe.”
“Mmmmmmmm”, Dana sighed. She rested her head on Brian’s shoulder for a moment and smiled when he whispered into her ear.
“I love you baby”
“Love you too”, she murmured. “But we should move before Dunn busts our ass.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Once again a big thank you to amodernmyth88 and nolifelowlife for the comments. So glad that guys are still supporting my story! It truly means a lot :-)

Yay, Brian smut!!!!!!! :p

Thank you to all my subscribers. Please don't be a silent reader - all comments are welcomed be they good, constructive or otherwise :-)

I'm working on the next chapter at the moment - it's so good to be on holidays but not looking forward to going back to work on Monday *sigh*. Only 2 more days until I get to see Slipknot, BVB, Switchfoot, Sisters of Mercy, Motionless in White, Steel Panther and Wednesday 13. I can't wait !!!!!!!