Gunslinger

Turn The Other Way

After two weeks on the main line of resistance, the men, and Dana if she felt like admitting it to herself, stank. They hadn’t had any opportunity to have a bath or shower, and the men hadn’t had a chance to shave. Most of the men now resembled hillbillies, and their hair was matted with dirt and dust which was made worse by having to wear their helmets constantly. Dana was sure that if she took off her uniform it would be able to walk away on its own. If she took the time to admit it to herself, Brian still looked hot with stubble and dirty hair. He griped constantly about having helmet hair, and Dana had to laugh when she wondered to herself how the other men would view Brian if they saw him in full stage gear looking like Sonic the Hedgehog.

One 29th June, the 83rd Infantry Division came up to relieve the company.
“Damn, they look so clean”, Pagliaro observed. In contrast, the men of the 83rd stared in shock at the dirty, bedraggled soldiers before them. A few of them eyed off Dana, despite the fact that she looked like a hobo. She was looking forward to getting off the line, even if it was only for a few days. She almost salivated at the thought of getting a full nights sleep, not being shot at or going out on patrol and she would almost give her first born child to have a hot meal, and a hot shower. She was almost certain that something was nesting in her hair and she cringed when she tried to run her fingers through the multitude of knots in her wavy black hair.

When the company eventually left the line later that day, they pulled back to a field camp near Utah Beach. To Dana’s joy there were hot showers and she made a bee-line straight for the showers. This almost caused an uproar as men shrieked and ran for cover when she walked in.
“Dammit guys I just want a shower”, she whined.
“You’ll have to wait until the men have finished, then we’ll post a guard on the door so you can have a shower”, Somerville advised her as he walked in to the shower tent with his towel and a bar of soap.
“You bastards better leave me some water!”, Dana yelled as she sat down with a huff outside the tenant.

Brian had disappeared with Pagliaro to do some scrounging, and they arrived back at the camp about half an hour later with a two cardboard boxes full of fruit. The men gorged on the fruit. Brian realized that Dana wasn’t amongst the group and he shrugged. Oh well, more fruit for him. He collected his towel and a bar of soap and walked over to the shower tent.

O’Shea, who was standing guard outside the shower whilst Dana was inside, was distracted by a loud card game going on nearby and wandered over to have a closer look.

Dana was just rinsing some of the soap out of her hair when she heard a strangled moan. Hurriedly wiping soap and water out of her eyes, she blinked a couple of times before she saw Brian standing frozen in front of her, his eyes riveted to her naked body.
“What the hell, Haner!”, she shrieked as she tried to cover herself as best could.
“I…..I…..er….”, Brian stammered, still unable to take his eyes off Dana’s naked body. He always knew that she was quite busty but damn he couldn’t move.
“Jesus Haner, turn the other way!”, Dana yelled. The commotion summoned O’Shea who also ran into the tenant. “Oh for god’s sake”, Dana shrieked. “I’m not a peep show – get out of here!” She turned herself around, cringing in embarrassment. Brian’s eyes then locked onto her rounded ass and his mouth opened slackly. O’Shea grabbed a still stunned Brian and dragged him by his ear out of the tent.

When Dana walked back outside, shiny and clean but still sporting a blush that could be seen on Mars, O’Shea smirked at her.
“What did you do to Haner?”, he asked. “I let him go and he walked into the telecommunications pole.” Dana blushed even brighter than before, and O’Shea guffawed. She punched him in the arm, and he laughed harder. Before he could say anything further, they noticed a small crowd forming and wandered over to see General Ripley. He read out citations for the Distinguished Service Cross for the attack at Brecourt Manor. He singled out Dana, and advised her that she was the first woman in the history of the American military to receive a combat medal. As the men congratulated her, she looked in awe at the medal in her hand.

*************************

Ooh two updates in one day but this one's more of a filler. Awww Brian got to see some boob lol

Comments & subscriptions make me smile :-)