Status: More updates with Comments!

You Play My Heart Like Your Guitar

Chapter One

You know that feeling of trepidation? Like everything in you is alive and frightened of what is to come…Yea well this what I am feeling and boy can I tell you my feelings are such a muddle bunch as I find myself once again in Maryland...

I was an orphan for 17 years, I felt unloved and uncared for, my mother and father didn’t care enough for me and wanted to throw me out as a baby, I was an accident…a mistake even and I knew it. One day when I celebrated my 17th I was adopted and to suddenly feel the love of the Giglioni family to later have them retched out of my life only a year after I felt what love was, I feared I may never recover…And I was right.

But it was afterwards when everything dawned on me that my adoptiive parents died in that car crash and the drunken musicians who caused it lived, to never show me the remorse of having shattered my world by taking the only people who ever really loved me and treated me like I was something worthwhile. But to make my life worse I was then thrown out of our house by the bank at the tender age of 18, that…that is when I felt my heart die…and I fear it may never come back to life.

I lost everything and I feel all of it because I loved these people.
Therefore I made myself a promise, I will never love again.

Present….

Emilia took a deep tentative breath as she stepped into the awaiting lobby in the airport at Maryland; she inwardly shuddered at the place that had brought her so much heartache. Clutching her camera and art bag like it was her only salvation, she looked around the airport looking at all the family members hugging each other happily some even had tears in their eyes. Emilia looked away and silently grabbed her luggage. She walked with her head down making her light brown curly hair cover the side of her face, she felt like hiding from the world, but was it possible?

Mina was still clutching her camera and art bag while she looked around waiting for her best friend who was more like a sister to her. What if she’s forgotten…? Mina thought insecurely, Cassadee Pope had been the one who had been with her through everything and later on, her boyfriend Rian had been there for her no matter what. Cassadee’s family had taken her in when she had been thrown out of her house 3 years ago. Cassadee and Rian had been her biggest support, even when she went to New York on scholarship from the renowned photography and Arts College, while they both rocked the stage.

Ironically her loathing for musicians was an exception those two because both were musicians in bands; it was like some sick trick of fate really. That the two people she who were closest to her, have the same jobs as the people she hates…no loathes with a passion!

“Well, well, well…If it isn’t Ms Photographer slash artist of the year!” Mina heard the familiar playful feminine voice, which caused her to grin and turn around.
“Well, well. Well…If it isn’t Ms Most Famous band of the year!” Mina retorted and saw the singer from Hey Monday return the grin before attacking her in a massive hug.
“Oh! I missed you Mina!” Cass yelled drawing attention to them, Mina blushed.
“I-I’ve missed y-you too…” Mina answered while biting her lip, she’s not good at showing feelings, Cass looked at her and hurt flashed in her eyes but then was replaced by understanding.
“Oh Mina…You didn’t forget did you…?” Cass said her voice above a whisper and Mina shook her head looking down.
“Come on let’s get out of here honey…”

Cassadee looked at her best friend; she had to admit Mina had gotten 10 times more beautiful than before…if that was possible, she had already been a beauty as it was. Cass felt pain in her heart looking at Mina, who carried so much hurt, which was so visible in her vibrant yet dull blue eyes filled with pain, just one glance at them and you would want to cry.
“How’s Rian…?” Mina’s soft melodious voice broke through Cass’s thoughts as she sped down the freeway.
“Wonderful…” Cassadee replied with a loving smile, Mina gave her a small smile her eyes lit up with happiness at seeing Cassadee so happy.
Cassadee felt a pang in her heart, she was happy and Mina was not but the thing about mina is that she was humble and gentle, she was the most unselfish person Cassadee had every met…this girl deserved to be happy.

“Are you Okay Cass?” Mina asked laying a hand on Cass’s arm. Cassadee turned tear filled eyes to her friend, who looked distressed at her tears.
“Yea I am…it’s just so good to see you!” she said and Mina nodded her head and gave her a gentle smile.
“So did you meet any guys in New York?” Cassadee asked teasingly but saw Mina tense and instantly regretted her choice of conversation.
“Cassadee I told you I don’t believe in Love so no, there hasn’t been any new guys and the will never be any!” Mina scowled,
“Okay…Forget I mentioned it” Cass sighed dejectedly, an awkward silence issued in the car and Cass shifted in her seat uncomfortably.

“I’m sorry…I didn’t mean to blow up like that.”
“It’s alright Mina I understand where that came from and Oh! Rian really wants to see you by the way!” Cassadee said with a big smile and sparkling green eyes.
“Oh I want to see him too! When he’s able that is maybe next week…”
“Oh I don’t think he can wait that long, you know he thinks of you like a little sister, no there’s a show tomorrow night and All time Low which by the way is the band of the year is performing, so you should come!”

Mina felt her breath catch as she stared at Cassadee incredulously,
“I don’t think so Cass…”
“Why not it would be fun and you haven’t met Rian’s band mates, I must say they are awesome!” She chirped happily unaware of Mina’s hard gaze, has she forgotten that she’s not the most comfortable or civil to musicians?
“Cass-”
“Look Mina you can’t hate musicians forever…Alex, Jack and Zack are really great and incredible guys” Cass interjected quickly and then glanced at Mina,
“Plus you can’t hate musicians forever when you are one yourself, you play the guitar and the piano plus you used to sing so you are a musician.”
“No I am not!”
“You are! You play, you may not have touched an instrument in years but you forever will be a musician!” Cassadee burst and Mina looked away angry and Cass stopped in front of the apartment complex that mina had just recently rented.

“Look Mina…Let’s just forget about all this alright, you just came back I want to be here for you not quarrelling with you…” Cass sighed dejectedly and Mina looked up at her and sighed, while getting out of the car.
“I do too…”
“Okay so I’ll see you tomorrow night at the venue which I’ll text you the details..?”
“I-I Ugh…Yea sure I guess.” Mina stuttered feeling overwhelmed.
“Great! I’ll tell Rian and Alex and Jack oh and Zack! You’ll love them I promise!” Cassadee grinned and left, Mina stared at the retreating car.
I seriously doubt it….
♠ ♠ ♠
IT'S HERE! WOOP!
So the begining of the romance like i promised from

My arranged Marriage to Alex Gaskarth

Thanks to all the subscribers!!!

Thanks to for your comment!!
HurricaneMads123

PLEASE DONT BE A SILENT READER!! Do comment they help me!

Befriend? Subscribe? Comment?

<3 Marie