Status: More updates with Comments!

You Play My Heart Like Your Guitar

Chapter Two

Emilia nervously dressed for tonight’s show. Don’t get her wrong it wasn’t in anticipation but more of trepidation; she certainly was dreading with every fibre of her being meeting these…musicians. The word was bitter on her tongue; she shuddered inwardly as she heard her phone beep indicating a message.

Cassadee:
Hey Mina! So I texted you the venue before and I am so excited that you’re coming! But Rian is asking a massive favour from you, he even said pretty please! Anyways sorry for babbling but All Time Low had hired a photographer for tonight but the man had to back out last minute and they really need those photos…So Rian knowing that you are the most talented photographer that he knew thought that maybe you could do it….? Please?

Mina read this and sighed dejectedly, she didn’t even want to go, but now she had to because Rian needs her help! Mina huffed in annoyance but immediately felt guilty…Rian had done so much for her in the past, this was the least she could do for him.

Mina to Cassadee:
Sure, just get me a pass for front of stage and I’ll be there.

Mina sent the message and not even a second later Cassadee replied back, professing her love for her and telling her that Rian will buy her lots of food, which made Mina roll her eyes and chuckle.

3 Hours Later:

Mina was inside the venue and felt bile rise in her throat, she shuddered and flashes of her deceased adoptive parents flashed in front of her eyes which made her stagger back and clutch her camera bag strongly.

Looking at the place with drums set up, guitars prepared and amplifiers in place, it took her back to the crash site. That horrendous night only years ago where her adoptive parents died…and she had witnessed it, being at the back of the car she only came out with minor injuries. But she still remembered the drums that were on fire rolling on the street, the broken and splintered guitars, Mina gasped as she felt a hand on her shoulder, she turned frightened eyes to see Cassadee’s concerned green ones.

“You okay Emilia?” Cass asked looking at a shaking Mina.
“I-I’m fine” Mina shuddered and forced a smile “Really, I’m okay…” She added and Cassadee sighed.
“C’mon Rian is dying to see you” Cass grabbed Mina’s arm and started pulling her but Mina stopped.
“I-ugh c-could I see him after the show…? I can’t go back there, not right now…” Mina said and despite her trying not to show it she was shaking in fear, Cassadee hugged her tightly.
“Okay” She breathed and led Mina to where she would be taking photos before Cassadee left to see Rian before he went on stage.

Zack’s P.O.V

Zack sat down and laughed as Jack jumped on Alex and started messing up with his carefully styled hair, while Alex yelled for mercy. Zack felt his fingers tingle in anticipation, the anticipation he always felt before they went on stage, he sighed and Laughed again at the murderous look in Alex’s eyes with his dishevelled hair all due to jack. Jack squealed and ran away while Alex ran after him; Rian shook his head in the corner and chuckled at his best friends’ idiotic behaviour.

The door cracked opened and Zack saw the petite brunette grinning at Alex and Jack.
“Hi Cass!!” Jack yelled and they all chuckled, Rian jumped to his feet and hugged his girlfriend.
“Where’s my baby girl!?” Rian said and Jack, Alex and Zack stopped what they were doing at Rian’s excited voice, baby girl? Zack thought questioningly.
“She’s outside”
“Why isn’t she here, I want to see her” Rian shoulders slumped.
“She can’t the poor girl was shaking in fear just being here” Cass said and Zack’s ears perked up, why would a girl be scared to be at a concert?

“Oh…She didn’t forget after all this time?” Rian’s voice change to one of extreme concern,
“No, you should’ve seen her Ri…S-she-” Cass’s voice broke and Rian hugged her close.
“It’s okay at least she has us right?”
“Yea…by the way she agreed to take the photos” Cass said and Rian smiled.
“Okay does anyone know what the heck they’re talking about?” Alex wondered loudly making Jack laugh.
“My baby sister is here” Rian said nonchalantly, his answer made Zack, Jack and Alex’s mouth drop open.
“YOU HAVE A SISTER!?” Jack yelled, jumping on his feet.
“Is she pretty?” Alex asked making Zack roll his eyes, was that their only priority? He thought.
“Don’t even think about it Gaskarth! And she’s sort of like my sister…” he mumbled the last part.
“You can’t sort of have a sister Rian” Zack said chuckling; Rian rolled his eyes and pointed a finger at all of them.
“Back off okay” He said sternly.

Mina’s P.O.V

Mina felt claustrophobic at the amount of people that arrived, were those guys this famous? She huffed. She heard the ear piercing shrieks of girls who really needed to put on more clothes, as Rian came on stage, how did Cassadee handle this was beyond her. Rian’s eyes immediately spotted her and he beamed happiness, his eyes practically lighting up. She gave him a weak smile and caught him shaking his head sadly, making her feel worst; she really was a pathetic human she thought.

3 more guys came on stage and she thought the girls next to her were going to faint as they yelled in pure ecstasy. Mina felt bile rise in her throat as she looked at those girls, therefore wanting to shut them out she simply lifted her camera up and looked into the lens before taking a photo. As she did through her camera she saw a buff guy who held a bass in his hands. She felt stupid as her breath momentarily caught, she shook her head, and bit her lip, that guy was very handsome. Just her thinking that freaked her out and she felt the walls starting to build back up brick by brick.

As the show progressed, she felt herself shuddering, they were really good but just looking at the musicians made her feel like a traitor to her adoptive parents. Her hands shook and she cursed herself, she needed those photos to turn out good for Rian’s sake. Mina looked up and her eyes caught that of the bassist, who momentarily faltered, she quickly looked away feeling heat go to her cheek. Mina averted her gaze from the bassist as much as she could, she felt disgusted as bras were being thrown to the musicians, she kept praying for this never ending show to finish. Therefore it came as no surprise when the handsome lead singer said goodnight, she all but ran to the door.

Zack’s P.O.V

“Emilia, Wait!” The guys heard Rian yell and jumped into the crowd, Alex and Jack looked curiously in his direction as they saw him going to a petite girl and hugging her really close. The girl shook her head and looked like she was a deer caught in the headlights of a car, Cass started making her way to them and all three hugged each other really close.
“Is that his ‘sister’?” Alex asked just as confused as the rest, Zack shrugged.
Rian and Cass held the slightly trembling girl and walked closer to them, the girls features were hidden due to her looking down at the floor.
“Guys this is Emilia, Emilia this is Zack, Jack and Alex” Rian smiled down at her, the girl lifted her head up and Zack caught his breath as he glanced at perhaps the prettiest girl he had ever laid eyes on.
♠ ♠ ♠
HIII FIRST THANKS TO MY 7 SUBSCRIBERS!
2. feel free to comment, they do help me a lot and updates would come really quick as well :)
3. We're getting to the good part next ;p
4. Mina's outfit
Comment? Subscribe? Befriend (Feel free to add me as a friend) :)

<3 Marie!