Status: More updates with Comments!

You Play My Heart Like Your Guitar

Chapter Seven

Mina’s mind started clearing up as consciousness took hold of her once again. Suddenly she felt unfamiliar arms lowering her on a bed, her eyes immediately opened in fright only to find hazel ones peering down a look of relief briefly skimmed through them before he looked away. Zack’s musky scent drifted over Mina and she found that he smelt really amazing, suddenly she frowned...why she was in his arms?

“Mina are you okay!?” The concerned brunette bolted through the door, followed by Rian.
“I-ugh...what happened?” Mina stuttered out, while Zack moved away from her.
“You got a Phone call-” Rian started to stay but was interrupted by Mina’s loud gasped, her blue eyes as wide as saucer.
“What? What’s wrong?” Rian said in his concerned brotherly voice, Mina looked down for a second...she had a half sister, she needed to find her.

Mina’s eyes darted towards the bedroom door, she jumped off the bed so suddenly that it startled the other three, Mina ran towards the door before a large calloused hand wrapped itself around her wrist.
“Mina, talk to me please! What’s going on?” Cassadee begged while Mina bit her lip before looking down at her the man who held her wrist, the contact made butterflies flitted about her stomach.
“I...I” Mina stuttered and gazed into Rian’s and Cassadee’s eyes, she gulped.
“I’m not an Orphan anymore...” She said quickly and saw the shocked look on Zack’s face, giving her momentum to pull out of his grasp and bolting out of the house.

Zack’s POV

“I’m not an Orphan anymore...” Mina said quickly and Zack felt shock and bewilderment skim through his body, what did she mean by orphan?
“Mina wait!” Rian’s voice boomed and that’s when he realised that Mina had escaped from his grasp and left.
“What...” Cassadee mumbled while running a frustrated hand through her pixie like hair.
“What did she mean by that?” Zack wondered out loud.

Rian and Cass looked at each other before relenting,
“We never told you boys that mina she’s...” Cassadee broke off while a wave of sadness spread through her.
“She’s what?”
“An orphan...” Rian finished off, Zack felt his jaw drop suddenly feeling guilty for the way he treated her.
“So she lost her family...”

“She lost two families...” Cass mumbled while Zack’s eyebrows shot up, not comprehending.
“She never knew her biological family and at 17 she was adopted but her and that family were in a car crash...her adopted family died...but she lived” Cass swallowed back tears while Rian wrapped an arm around her.
“Oh god...” Zack mumbled...and he thought he had had it rough.
“What did she mean by she’s not an orphan anymore” Rian asked out loud.
“I have no idea...” Cass shook her head.

Mina’s POV…The next day

Mina rushed in Rolf’s office to get all the information, she briefly spoke to the receptionist who politely asked her to wait, Mina nodded while she fiddled with her fingers nervously and chewed on her bottom lip.
“Emilia” Rolf’s deep but smooth voice broke through her nervousness; she offered him a small smile.
“Rolf...Thank you so much...” He gave her a dimpled smile, his eyes lightly sparkling.
“I’m glad I could help, here is all the information you need” He offered her a folder, with all the information, she eagerly grabbed it.

“Thank you...” She smiled and held out her hand for a handshake, Rolf grabbed her hand and kissed the top of it, Mina blushed furiously.
“I...Ugh...Um” she stuttered,
“I’ll see you soon Emilia” Rolf grinned at her before leaving.

When Mina was outside she eagerly flipped open the folder and saw the address, she looked at her watch and noted that it was only 11 in the morning. She much to her dismay, hailed a cab and told him the address, about 20 minutes later she cab stopped in front of small house. Mina’s nerves where going crazy, she swallowed ad walked up to the doorway and knocked on the door shyly.

Seconds later she heard someone make their way to the door, when the door opened she saw a woman in her forties sporting a bruise on her cheek underneath her vibrant yet dull blue eyes.
“Are you the social worker?” The woman spat and Mina flinched,
“N-no are you Annalisa Stanford?”
“Yea...Who are you?” The woman said coldly, just then a little girl of about 5 bounded near her blonde hair in pigtails and the blue eyes opened wide. Mina couldn’t help but stare because the little girl was an exact replica of her.
“Who are you?” Her mother said even more defensively,
“Your...daughter”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the delay guys!! i've been seriously sick lately!
SOOOOO WHAT DO YOU THINK!? COMMENTS??

MASSIVE THANKS TO THE AMAZING PEOPLE EVER! MY COMMENTER:
prettyxinxyourxpain
XxMcKeyyxX
revolutionarypenguin
elliegaskarth
indibear

thhannksfor your amazing support!!!!!!!

Comments? Subscribe?Befriend?Recommend?

all my love,
Marie!